This weekend, A Celebration of Harry Potter is being held at the Universal Orlando Resort, featuring celebrities from the films, and panels for fans to enjoy.
Even better, Universal has announced they will be live streaming three of the panels for Harry Potter fans who can’t be in attendance.
Here is the schedule of broadcasts (all times EST):
Friday, January 29 – Opening Night Event
Starting at 7:30pm, the official Universal Orlando blog will live stream the opening night festivities, featuring all of the guests together on stage.
Saturday, January 30 – Harry Potter Film Tribute
Starting at 6:45pm, the official Universal Orlando blog will live stream a Q&A panel with some of the celebrity guests.
Sunday, January 31 – Bringing the Harry Potter Films to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Starting at 1pm, tune into Universal Orlando’s Twitter as the park turns to Periscope to offer a look at how the experts take prop design ideas from the movies to real life theme park experiences.
You can also follow the conversations from the event all weekend long at hashtag #HPCelebration on social media.
- SeaWorld Parks Provide Free Online Animal and Nature Classroom Resources .. @SeaWorld #ClassroomResources - April 4, 2020
- Creative City Project Presents “Stimulate the Arts” Online Fundraiser .. @Creative_Proj #OrlandoArts - April 3, 2020
- Orlando’s East End Market Launches Mobile Delivery Service .. @EastEndMkt - April 2, 2020
- Feed the Need Florida to Distribute Meals to Families Impacted by COVID-19 .. #FeedtheNeedFL - March 31, 2020
- Monster Jam World Finals 2020 in Orlando Has Been Cancelled .. @MonsterJam #MonsterJam - March 30, 2020
- Enzian Theater Now Offers On Demand Streaming of Indie Movies .. @EnzianTheater @bacuraufilme @TheBandFilm @TheWhistlers #saintfrances - March 29, 2020
- Southern Fried Sunday to Host Free Online #StayHome Music Fest March 29 With Optional Food Supplied by Winter Park’s #NewStandard .. #SFS - March 28, 2020
- Where to Find Restaurants Offering Take-Out and Delivery in the Orlando Area .. #SupportLocalRestaurants #GoodToGoOrlando #OrlandoToGo #VisitOrlando - March 28, 2020
- Crayola Experience Orlando Launches Search for “Kid CEO for the Day” .. @VisitCrayolaORL @VisitCrayola - March 27, 2020
- MEGACON™ Orlando Has Been Postponed to June 4-7, 2020 .. @MegaConOrlando #MegaConOrlando - March 24, 2020