In celebration of another year of superb dining experiences, OpenTable, the world’s leading provider of online restaurant reservations, has unveiled its 100 Best Restaurants in America for 2015.
Making the list is Norman’s at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando. The restaurant celebrates Chef Norman Van Aken’s “New World Cuisine,” combining the influences that make Florida such a deliciously unique place to eat. Norman’s is also the recipient of the prestigious AAA 4 Diamonds and Mobil 4 Stars Awards, as well as the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence.
Only two other Florida restaurants appear on the OpenTable list: Collage Restaurant in St. Augustine, and Circle Brunch at the Breakers in Palm Beach.
These awards reflect the combined opinions of more than 5 million restaurant reviews submitted by verified OpenTable diners for more than 20,000 restaurants in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
The complete list may be viewed at opentable.com.
- Out and About: Selena Comes to Madame Tussauds Orlando - February 18, 2018
- Walt Disney World Announces Toy Story Land to Open June 30, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 16, 2018: The Glass Knife, MidiCi, Pammie’s Sammies, and More - February 16, 2018
- Universal Orlando Adds Jason Derulo and Jessie J to 2018 Mardi Gras Headliners - February 15, 2018
- MidiCi Kissimmee Hosts #IHeartMidiCi Charity Pizza Drive During Feb 2018 - February 14, 2018
- 140th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 16-18 #silverspursrodeo - February 12, 2018
- Breaking: Walt Disney World Raises Ticket, Pass, and Parking Prices Effective Feb 11, 2018 - February 11, 2018
- Monster Energy Supercross comes to Tampa Feb. 24 + Discount Ticket Code - February 11, 2018
- Cirque du Soleil Brings New Show VOLTA to Tampa Feb 14-Mar 18, 2018 - February 10, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 9, 2018: Pizza Ponte, Lucky’s Market, Fuzzy’s Taco Shop, and More - February 9, 2018