At a press conference under The Orlando Eye, the organizers of the upcoming Moonstone Music Festival took to the stage to announce the headliners for this new festival coming to Orlando April 30 and May 1, 2016.
It’s a one-two Classic Rock punch as KISS and Def Leppard were announced as the top headliners for the festival, which will take place at the Central Florida Fairgrounds. KISS will be there Saturday and Def Leppardd will close out Sunday.
Appearing in person, KISS members Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley promised a show so full of pyro that the airport should be put on notice.
Moonstone Music Festival will feature over 100 acts of rock music and comedy, and also announced during the press conference were Kansas, Sebastian Bach, Flaming Lips, Vintage Trouble, White Buffalo, Scott Stapp (formerly of Creed), Super Blood, and Raven Eye. More bands will be announced in the coming weeks.
In addition to the music and comedy, there will be side show attractions, live art, a variety of food offerings, and an eclectic market place. They’re even creating a lake by Stage Two for people to bring their boats and watch the show. The organizers promise this will be a family friendly environment, so all ages are allowed admission. Children under 17 must be accompanied by an adult over 21, though.
— Michelle Snow (@zengrrl) December 15, 2015
Ticket packages start at $179 for the two-day Early Bird Moonstone General Admission for adults, and $127 for teens age 11-17. Children 10 and under are free (one per paying adult).
There are also a slew of VIP packages, starting at $590 for the Early Bird Rock N Roll All Nite VIP (includes access to multiple VIP areas and unlimited sponsored beverages within VIP areas, exclusive priority entrance, FREE VIP on site parking, exclusive multiple stage viewing, shaded and relaxed lounge seating).
The KISS ULTIMATE VIP package is $1,290 (includes a 2-day VIP festival pass, entry into the KISS private acoustic show on April 29, photo op with KISS, and so much more). Next is the Lets Get Rocked VIP Package for $1500 (all VIP amenities, plus meet the Promoter With an Exclusive Private Tour of the Festival, Attend a VIP Early Access Private Event Friday, April 29, with Special Guests, Exclusive Access to the Stage Right Club Includes [Your Choice (1) Lunch or Dinner, Exclusive Private Bathrooms, Souvenir Festival T-Shirt and Lanyard]).
— Michelle Snow (@zengrrl) December 15, 2015
Remember I mentioned the lake? Those with boats may enjoy the Rock The Boat VIP package for $1600 per person (All Lets Get Rocked VIP amentias, plus the ability to dock your boat at the MOONSTONE Custom Built Stage Two Slip, two VIP All Access Weekend Passes, plus the ability to purchase two Tag Along Passes for $500.00 each additional). The GLAMP IT VIP is $7,400 (includes All Lets Get Rocked VIP amenities including two VIP All Access Weekend Passes, plus the ability to purchase two (maximum) Tag Along Passes for $500.00, plus an on-site Personal, Luxury, Air Conditioned RV with includes VIP Parking at RV Site).
For the ultimate package, check out the ALMOST FAMOUS VIP at $16,500 per person (includes All Lets Get Rocked VIP amenities, four all access festival passes, plus the ability to live like a rock star on your private air-conditioned luxury tour bus located in the artist compound, complete with your personal rider, full access to Mainstage Private Viewing Deck, exclusive MEET and GREET with the headliner of your choice, meals provided throughout the weekend, 24/7 on Call Liaison/Concierge, airport transfers to and from the venue.
I’m told there will also be payment plans for the VIP packages.
Initial sponsors of the event are Orlando’s Full Sail University, and Yuengling Beer.
- Orlando’s Exploria Stadium Enters Into New Partnership with PepsiCo Beverages North America .. #Pepsi @OrlandoCitySC @ORLPride - February 16, 2020
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser to Debut at Walt Disney World in 2021 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #StarWars - February 15, 2020
- Fresh Kitchen to Open Lake Mary Location February 24, 2020 .. @EatFreshKitchen - February 14, 2020
- City Works Eatery & Pour House Opens at Disney Springs .. @DisneySprings #CityWorks @CityWorksUS - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Raises Annual Pass Prices Feb 2020 .. #WaltDisneyWorld - February 12, 2020
- Confisco Grille at Universal Orlando’s Islands of Adventure Launches New Global-Inspired Menu .. @UniversalOrlando - February 11, 2020
- Mad Cow Theatre offers free tickets to ‘Last Train to Nibroc’ for WWII Veterans .. @MadCowTheatre - February 10, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Valentine’s Day 2020 in Orlando and Central Florida .. #ValentinesDay - February 9, 2020
- Orlando Wetlands Festival Returns To Fort Christmas Historical Park Feb 15, 2020 .. @CityBeautiful #VisitOrlando - February 8, 2020
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra Announces 2020-2021 Season .. @OrlandoPhilOrch #OrlandoArts #OrlandoPhilharmonic - February 7, 2020