There’s nothing like the roar of monster trucks at the Citrus Bowl to announce a new year has begun in Orlando, and 2016 will be no different when Monster Jam returns Saturday, January 23.
Approximately 12 feet tall and about 12 feet wide, Monster Jam trucks are custom-designed machines that sit atop 66-inch-tall tires and weigh a minimum of 10,000 pounds. Built for short, high-powered bursts of speed, Monster Jam trucks generate 1,500 to 2,000 horsepower and are capable of speeds of up to 100 miles per hour. Monster Jam trucks can fly up to 125 to 130 feet (a distance greater than 14 cars side by side) and up to 35 feet in the air.
Scheduled to appear in Orlando are: Grave Digger driven by Adam Anderson; Lucas Oil Crusader driven by Linsey Weenk; Max-D driven by Tom Meents; El Toro Loco driven by Becky McDonough; Monster Energy driven by Damon Bradshaw; and Soldier Fortune driven by Chad Fortune, and so many more.
Tickets start at only $15 for this family-friendly event, going up to $125 for a Total Access Pass (which includes 1 ticket on the 50 yard line in the first 15 rows, entry into the Party in the Pits, and a private meet & greet with the drivers prior to the show). Don’t wait to get tickets, as they will go up in price the week prior to the show.
In addition to the show, fans can take part in The Party in the Pits starting at 1:30pm day of, where you get a chance to meet the drivers. Beginning January 4, 2016, the public can pick up FREE Pit Passes at participating Southern Ford Dealers while supplies last.
You can also purchace Pit Passes for $10, along with regular tickets, at the Orlando Citrus Bowl box office, online at ticketmaster.com or Charge by Phone at 800-745-3000.
If one Monster Jam isn’t enough, the trucks and their drivers will be rolling into Raymond James Stadium in Tampa a week earlier on Saturday, January 16.
Tickets for Tampa also start at $15, with the Total Access Pass at $125. Pit Passes are free at Tampa-area Southern Ford dealers, or $10 at the Raymond James Stadium box office, ticketmaster.com or charge by phone at (800) 745-3000.
We’ll be at the Raymond James Stadium show, courtesy of Monster Jam and Feld Entertainment, and we’ll report back with all of the highlights.
For more details on the Monster Jam shows in Central Florida, visit monsterjam.com.
- Monster Jam World Finals 2020 in Orlando Has Been Cancelled .. @MonsterJam #MonsterJam - March 30, 2020
- Enzian Theater Now Offers On Demand Streaming of Indie Movies .. @EnzianTheater @bacuraufilme @TheBandFilm @TheWhistlers #saintfrances - March 29, 2020
- Southern Fried Sunday to Host Free Online #StayHome Music Fest March 29 With Optional Food Supplied by Winter Park’s #NewStandard .. #SFS - March 28, 2020
- Where to Find Restaurants Offering Take-Out and Delivery in the Orlando Area .. #SupportLocalRestaurants #GoodToGoOrlando #OrlandoToGo #VisitOrlando - March 28, 2020
- Crayola Experience Orlando Launches Search for “Kid CEO for the Day” .. @VisitCrayolaORL @VisitCrayola - March 27, 2020
- MEGACON™ Orlando Has Been Postponed to June 4-7, 2020 .. @MegaConOrlando #MegaConOrlando - March 24, 2020
- FAIRWINDS Broadway In Orlando Shows ‘Miss Saigon’ and ‘A Bronx Tale’ at Dr. Phillips Center Have Been Cancelled .. @DrPhillipsCtr @MissSaigonUS @ABronxTaleTour #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - March 23, 2020
- ‘Drawn to Life’ by Cirque du Soleil Postpones March Previews at Disney Springs .. @Cirque @WaltDisneyWorld #DrawnToLife - March 18, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s List of Orlando and Central Florida Closures, Postponements, and Cancellations Due to Coronavirus (Continuously Updated) || #LastUpdated March 29 @ 1am || - March 14, 2020
- Out and About: Trying the Limited Time “Bone In, Bold Flavors” Menu at LongHorn Steakhouse .. @LongHornSteaks #BoneInBoldFlavor - March 13, 2020