We’re getting closer to the opening date of Mako, the newest coaster to thrill guests at SeaWorld Orlando, and the theme park has revealed the official logo:
When it opens in 2016, Mako will be the tallest, longest, and fastest coaster in Orlando. It is a 200-foot-tall hypercoaster that will reach 73 mph as it traverses 4,760 feet of steel track (almost a mile long).
Between the speed and the height, Mako promises many thrills and relentless airtime on each hill as you ride it, plus the coaster will be enhanced by a custom sound system pumping out musical scores and sound effects as you ride.
Here is the video reveal of the new logo, courtesy of SeaWorld Orlando:
For more information, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com
- SeaWorld Orlando Ditches VR Component of Kraken Coaster - September 25, 2018
- 2019 Monster Jam Tickets Go On Sale September 25, 2018 - September 24, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup September 22, 2018: Holler and Dash, Pharmacy, Earth Fare, and More - September 22, 2018
- $10 Day Returns to @OrlandoScience Center Sept 23 - September 20, 2018
- Madame Tussauds Orlando and SEA LIFE Aquarium Orlando to Host Sensory Friendly Day Sept 22 - September 19, 2018
- 2018 US Open Table Tennis Championships to be Held in Orlando - September 18, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Reveals Plans for Florida’s Tallest Launch Roller Coaster #Tigris - September 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup September 14, 2018: Tijuana Flats, Columbia Restaurant, The Capital Grille, and More - September 14, 2018
- FOZZY to Rock House of Blues Orlando Sept 27, 2018 @FOZZYROCK - September 13, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Outfield’s Tony Lewis Sept 28 - September 12, 2018