We’re getting closer to the opening date of Mako, the newest coaster to thrill guests at SeaWorld Orlando, and the theme park has revealed the official logo:
When it opens in 2016, Mako will be the tallest, longest, and fastest coaster in Orlando. It is a 200-foot-tall hypercoaster that will reach 73 mph as it traverses 4,760 feet of steel track (almost a mile long).
Between the speed and the height, Mako promises many thrills and relentless airtime on each hill as you ride it, plus the coaster will be enhanced by a custom sound system pumping out musical scores and sound effects as you ride.
Here is the video reveal of the new logo, courtesy of SeaWorld Orlando:
For more information, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023