One of my favorite Central Florida musicians is Emily Kopp and if you haven’t heard her music yet, here is a chance to pick up her new single, for a donation to charity.
Her single, “Chasing Streetlights,” is available vis Cadence & Cause for a donation. A small 50 cent donation will provide a child with medication for treatment and protection against the seven most common neglected tropical diseases for a year.
The song is off Kopp’s upcoming EP, Making Sense, which is due to be released in December.
“Chasing Streetlights” – Now Available For DownloadMy brand new single “Chasing Streetlights” is now available via Cadence & Cause for early download. Help end Global Disease. Simply donate + download. $0.50 provides a child medication for 1 year. http://bit.ly/1MgB0Jo
Posted by Emily Kopp on Tuesday, October 27, 2015
- Sonny’s BBQ Smokin’ Showdown Comes to Orlando March 3 + Win Tickets! #sonnysbbq - February 19, 2018
- Out and About: Selena Comes to Madame Tussauds Orlando - February 18, 2018
- Walt Disney World Announces Toy Story Land to Open June 30, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 16, 2018: The Glass Knife, MidiCi, Pammie’s Sammies, and More - February 16, 2018
- Universal Orlando Adds Jason Derulo and Jessie J to 2018 Mardi Gras Headliners - February 15, 2018
- MidiCi Kissimmee Hosts #IHeartMidiCi Charity Pizza Drive During Feb 2018 - February 14, 2018
- 140th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 16-18 #silverspursrodeo - February 12, 2018
- Breaking: Walt Disney World Raises Ticket, Pass, and Parking Prices Effective Feb 11, 2018 - February 11, 2018
- Monster Energy Supercross comes to Tampa Feb. 24 + Discount Ticket Code - February 11, 2018
- Cirque du Soleil Brings New Show VOLTA to Tampa Feb 14-Mar 18, 2018 - February 10, 2018