One of my favorite Central Florida musicians is Emily Kopp and if you haven’t heard her music yet, here is a chance to pick up her new single, for a donation to charity.
Her single, “Chasing Streetlights,” is available vis Cadence & Cause for a donation. A small 50 cent donation will provide a child with medication for treatment and protection against the seven most common neglected tropical diseases for a year.
The song is off Kopp’s upcoming EP, Making Sense, which is due to be released in December.
“Chasing Streetlights” – Now Available For DownloadMy brand new single “Chasing Streetlights” is now available via Cadence & Cause for early download. Help end Global Disease. Simply donate + download. $0.50 provides a child medication for 1 year. http://bit.ly/1MgB0Jo
Posted by Emily Kopp on Tuesday, October 27, 2015
- Orlando Shakes Hosts 30th Anniversary Season Gala Sept 16, 2018 @OrlandoShakes - July 16, 2018
- Frightened Rabbit Tribute Show at Will’s Pub July 19 to Benefit TWLOHA - July 15, 2018
- Universal Orlando Announces Chucky and Killer Klowns Scare Zones for Halloween Horror Nights 28 #HHN28 - July 13, 2018
- Ellipsis Brewing Marks Six-Month Anniversary with 5 Special Release Brews - July 12, 2018
- Walt Disney World Introduces its Newest Annual Pass and a Summer Pass Add-on - July 11, 2018
- First Narrators Announced for 2018 Candlelight Processional at Epcot - July 11, 2018
- Orlando Story Club Presents ‘What A Mess!’ at The Abbey July 18, 2018 - July 10, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Offers Free Day of Dining with Annual Pass Purchase - July 9, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup July 7, 2018: 33 & Melt, 4 Rivers Smokehouse, Paddlefish, and More - July 7, 2018
- Spooky Empire to Mark 25th Anniversary of Hocus Pocus with Guest Kathy Najimy - July 6, 2018