The Mills 50 district is normally a happening place, but on November 14, Music On Mills will turn the area into a gigantic music festival to benefit public art and safety projects in the area.
The music festival will take place in four venues: Will’s Pub, Wally’s, St. Matthew’s Tavern, and BART.
The bands include Tony Cook’s Trunk O’ Funk, The Bloody Jug Band, Control This, Brown Bag Brass Band, Leisure Chief, Amigo The Devil, Uncle Sam’s Pride, funkUs, and so much more.
Tickets are $10 in advance at willspub.org, or $15 day of at each of the venues (cash only day of the event).
There will also be an art & vendor market, food trucks, shopping and more. For more information, including a full list of bands, visit the event’s Facebook page.
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup August 18, 2018: The Ravenous Pig, Bites & Bubbles, Chuy’s, and More - August 18, 2018
- Lockheed Martin Becomes Title Sponsor of the Astronaut Training Experience at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex - August 17, 2018
- Disney On Ice presents Mickey’s Search Party at Amway Center Sept 7-9 + Ticket Giveaway! - August 15, 2018
- Hyundai Hope On Wheels Presents Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children With $100,000 Award to Support Pediatric Cancer Research - August 14, 2018
- iHeart Radio Hosts Free Monster Jam® Triple Threat “Feast with the Beast” Zombie Bash at Ace Cafe Orlando Aug 17 - August 12, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup August 11, 2018: Tijuana Flats, Highball & Harvest, Foxtail Coffee, and More - August 11, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Hosts Thrill Fest Ride Night Aug 17 @seaworld - August 9, 2018
- Geek Out at Orlando Science Center’s ‘Science Night Live’ August 18 - August 8, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Fixx Aug 23, 2018 - August 6, 2018
- Westgate Resorts Opens All-Suite Cocoa Beach Resort - August 5, 2018