The Mills 50 district is normally a happening place, but on November 14, Music On Mills will turn the area into a gigantic music festival to benefit public art and safety projects in the area.
The music festival will take place in four venues: Will’s Pub, Wally’s, St. Matthew’s Tavern, and BART.
The bands include Tony Cook’s Trunk O’ Funk, The Bloody Jug Band, Control This, Brown Bag Brass Band, Leisure Chief, Amigo The Devil, Uncle Sam’s Pride, funkUs, and so much more.
Tickets are $10 in advance at willspub.org, or $15 day of at each of the venues (cash only day of the event).
There will also be an art & vendor market, food trucks, shopping and more. For more information, including a full list of bands, visit the event’s Facebook page.
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 24, 2018: National Paella Day, Foxtail Coffee, DOMU, and More - March 24, 2018
- Win Easter Lunch at First-Ever Unlimited Izakaya Lunch at Dragonfly Robata Grill and Sushi @DflyOrlando - March 23, 2018
- House of Blues Orlando Presents AWOLNATION May 24, 2018 - March 22, 2018
- LEGOLAND Florida to Open Funnel Cake Factory Spring 2018 - March 21, 2018
- Orlando Science Center Hosts Top Secret Weekend March 24-25, 2018 #orlandosciencecenter - March 20, 2018
- Meet the Local Actresses appearing in Waitress at Dr. Phillips Center March 20-25, 2018 - March 19, 2018
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018