Foodies mark your calendars! Capa at Four Seasons Orlando will be hosting the James Beard Foundation’s Celebrity Guest Chef Tour on December 5.
Host chefs on the tour are Fabrizio Schenardi, Tim Dacey, and Rabii Saber, and the evening will showcase the incredible talent of some of the nation’s top chefs.
The evening’s dishes will be prepared by Orlando’s Norman Van Aken (Norman’s) and Stefan Riemer (Pastry chef, Walt Disney World). They will be joined by Gerard Craft, Edward Lee, Tony Mantuano, Michael Sullivan, and Master Sommelier James Tidwell.
Tickets are $235 per person and can be reserved by calling 407-313-6161 or by visiting the James Beard Foundation website.
- Orlando’s Exploria Stadium Enters Into New Partnership with PepsiCo Beverages North America .. #Pepsi @OrlandoCitySC @ORLPride - February 16, 2020
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser to Debut at Walt Disney World in 2021 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #StarWars - February 15, 2020
- Fresh Kitchen to Open Lake Mary Location February 24, 2020 .. @EatFreshKitchen - February 14, 2020
- City Works Eatery & Pour House Opens at Disney Springs .. @DisneySprings #CityWorks @CityWorksUS - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Raises Annual Pass Prices Feb 2020 .. #WaltDisneyWorld - February 12, 2020
- Confisco Grille at Universal Orlando’s Islands of Adventure Launches New Global-Inspired Menu .. @UniversalOrlando - February 11, 2020
- Mad Cow Theatre offers free tickets to ‘Last Train to Nibroc’ for WWII Veterans .. @MadCowTheatre - February 10, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Valentine’s Day 2020 in Orlando and Central Florida .. #ValentinesDay - February 9, 2020
- Orlando Wetlands Festival Returns To Fort Christmas Historical Park Feb 15, 2020 .. @CityBeautiful #VisitOrlando - February 8, 2020
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra Announces 2020-2021 Season .. @OrlandoPhilOrch #OrlandoArts #OrlandoPhilharmonic - February 7, 2020