Many know Buddy Valastro as the “Cake Boss,” and soon Orlando will get to enjoy his creations at a new bakery that will open at the Florida Mall.
It will be called Carlo’s Bake Shop, and will be modeled after the flagship bakery in New Jersey.
The 2,300-sq-ft bakery will offer Valastro’s signature sweets and will be the brand’s first location in the southern United States.
Carlo’s Bake Shop is scheduled to open December 5. It is part of a multi-million dollar new Dining Pavilion at the Florida Mall, which will include several other new eateries, and open in phases.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023