Artegon Marketplace will be celebrating their first anniversary this week with the Anti-Ordinary Anniversary Week Spectacular, a line-up of free events that you won’t want to miss.
The festivities start Monday, November 16, with Sip. Stroll. Shop. From 6-9pm, guests can enjoy free samples from more than ten wine tasting stations scattered throughout the shopping center, while enjoying live jazz and Flamenco music. RHONJ star Melissa Gorga will also be on hand, meeting her fans. Be among the first 150 shoppers in line at the anniversary edition of the Wine Stroll and receive a commemorative Artegon-embossed stemless wine glass.
Monday night also sees the opening of the ARTegon Co-op, an anti-ordinary pop-up shop, is celebrating its arrival at Artegon through an Opening Gala, spearheaded by Orlando’s own Justin Skip Skipper and Chris Tobar Rodriguez. Opening festivities involve appetizing foods and bubbly drinks (while supplies last) plus live music by DJ BMF.
Tuesday, November 17, guests can enjoy a special edition of the monthly event, The Art of Beer. Enjoy more than 10 varieties of craft beers, and the first 150 guests in attendance will enjoy their brewskis from a commemorative Artegon-embossed glass mug. Artegon food vendors will be offering discounts, there will be live music from the Smoking Torpedos, and Real Radio 104.1 talk show host favorite Dirty Jim will make an appearance, giving away prizes. And that’s not all. Former Orlando Magic basketball player Nick Anderson will be there to meet fans, too. All of this is FREE.
While you’re there Monday and Tuesday, make sure you register to win tickets to the Wednesday premiere of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay: Part 2 at Cinemark Artegon. There will be over 100 winners who will get to see the movie on November 18, before it opens.
On Thursday, November 19, it’s Prize Day, and the center is giving away prizes every hour on the hour from 11am to 8pm to lucky shoppers. Prizes include gift cards to a number of Artegon’s new retailers and artisans, free meals at the center’s eateries, free movie passes – and other unexpected surprises throughout the day. You must be present to win.
November 20 is Food Truck Friday, and local food trucks will be on hand offering up a variety of dishes for purchase from 5-9pm. But because this is Artegon’s anniversary week, there will also be meet-and-greet opportunities with mascots UCF’s Knightro, the Orlando Magic’s Stuff, the Solar Bears’ Shades, and the Orlando City Street Team.
Saturday, November 21, the week of festivities goes out with a bang with Artegon’s Festival of Music. Local acts will start at 11am, followed by a DJ at 4pm to warm up for the bevy of headliners who will take the stage starting at 5pm. Host Joey Fatone (N’SYNC) will introduce the headliners which are: Before You Exit (BYE), Rob Base (“It Takes Two”), queen of Freestyle Judy Torres, Aaron Carter, and Samantha Mumba.
Whew! So much happening and it’s all happening at Artegon Marketplace. I know I’m going to catch a few of these events, and I suggest you do, too. And while you’re there, check out all the new updates and great changes to the shopping center. There’s even more to come, and I’ll let you know all about that later this week.
For more information on Artegon Marketplace and its Anti-Ordinary Anniversary Week Spectacular, visit artegonmarketplace.com.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023