The 2015 AIMExpo happened this past weekend Oct 15 – 18th at the Orange County Convention Center. This is a trade show for motorcycle industry people, but it’s open to the public on the 17th and 18th.
At the public portion of the event, you can get up close and personal with motorcycles of every make and model. If you are in the market for a new bike, this is a good show to be at. There are lots of accessory vendors, too. Everything from music speaker systems for ATV’s, Jeeps, etc. to clothing.
I was able to sit on many different bikes, and get a feel for what it was like to be on one. If I had already taken a Motorcycle Safety Driving course, I could have actually test driven the motorcycles, as well.
This is a very family friendly event. They have ATV training and demo areas, and my daughter Abby and I both drove an ATV. It’s important to have all the safety gear, and they provided it for our little adventure.
We had fun this year! And I recommend going next year if you are looking for accessories or are just interested in motor sports. If you are shopping, it’s a very relaxed atmosphere. I did not feel the pressure to buy from anyone like can happen at dealerships. As soon as we know of next year’s dates, we’ll let you know…and maybe have more tickets to giveaway.
Thanks to AIMExpo for hosting us on the public days!
[All photos by Kirk and Carol Garreans]
- Out and About: Monster Jam is Coming to Orlando Jan 20 and We Previewed It In Tampa - January 16, 2018
- Out and About: Marvel Universe LIVE! Age of Heroes at the Amway Center is Fun For the Whole Family - January 13, 2018
- New #Wawa Opens on Central Florida Parkway in Orlando - December 14, 2017
- Out and About: Christmas Bricktacular Returns to LEGOland Florida! - December 8, 2017
- Out and About: Zarrella’s Italian & Wood Fired Pizza in Cape Canaveral - June 11, 2017
- Out and About: 139th Silver Spurs Rodeo is Fun for the Whole Family - June 8, 2017
- Out and About: Universal Orlando Celebrates Holidays with Macy’s Parade and Grinchmas - December 27, 2016
- Out and About: Disney on Ice Follow Your Heart is Fun for the Whole Family! - September 5, 2016
- Out and About: House of Pho Opens in Orlando - August 14, 2016
- Out and About: A Dining Review of Pincho Factory in Dr Phillips - April 18, 2016