The two-day Electric Daisy Carnival returns for it’s fifth year to Orlando, with more than 50 talented DJs scheduled to perform November 6 and 7.
Each day of the festival will feature some of today’s most renowned dance music artists from all over the world, playing on three stages: kineticFIELD, circuitGROUNDS and neonGARDEN.
Also making its way to Orlando this year will be the Dandelion Forest chill zone and the Buddha Garden art installation, along with seven full-scale carnival rides, an electrifying fireworks display, and a stadium full of playful costumed performers.
Among those scheduled for Friday, November 6th are: Ferry Corsten, Calvin Harris, Tiesto, Paul Van Dyk, and Flux Pavillion. Those spinning the turntables on Saturday, November 7 include: Alison Wonderland, Blasterjaxx, Kaskade, Loudpvck, and Seven Lions.
Single-day general admission tickets are $99 (+ service fees) for each day of the festival. Two-day general admission tickets for EDC Orlando are $169 (+ fees). $1 from every ticket will be donated to support nonprofit charitable organizations. General admission ticket holders must be 18 or older
VIP tickets are also available for guests 21 and older and are $179 (+ fees) each day or $279 (+ fees) for a two-day pass. VIP amenities include a separate entrance to the festival for expedited access, exclusive decks with a full cash bar overlooking the stage, private restroom facilities and a souvenir laminate and lanyard.
The festival will once again be going “cashless” by returning with its RFID Experience Pass wristbands, which will also allow you to purchase food, merch and other items in their cashless system.
EDC Orlando takes place at historic Tinker Field. For more information, including a full artist line-up, or to purchase tickets, visit Orlando.ElectricDaisyCarnival.com.
- Virginia Drive Live! Returns to Orlando September 26 .. #VirginaDriveLive #OrlandoEvents - September 23, 2020
- Orlando Weekly’s Taco Week Offers $5 Taco Deals Sept 23-Oct 7 .. #TacoWeek #Foodies @OrlandoWeekly - September 22, 2020
- 18th Annual Global Peace Film Festival Goes Virtual Sept 21-Oct 4 .. #GPFF2020 #PeaceFilmFest #OrlandoArts - September 21, 2020
- Melrose Film Festival 2020 is Free Online Sept 18 – 27 .. #MelroseCenter #OrlandoArts - September 18, 2020
- SeaWorld Orlando’s Halloween Spooktacular 2020 Kicks Off Sept 19 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #Spooktacular - September 17, 2020
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin’s Sip, Savor, & Stay Saturdays Kicks Off September 19 .. #SwanDolphin #Foodies - September 16, 2020
- Universal Orlando to Test Two Halloween Horror Nights Houses This Weekend .. @UniversalOrlando #HHN - September 15, 2020
- TENET is Playing Orlando Theaters + Win a Pair of Fandango Tickets .. #TENET #Giveaway - September 14, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For September 12, 2020: Florida Bars Reopen, MX Taco, The Monroe Orlando, Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - September 12, 2020
- Orlando Shakes Hosts Free Online Preview of PlayFest 2020 on Sept 12 .. @OrlandoShakes #OrlandoArts - September 10, 2020