The two-day Electric Daisy Carnival returns for it’s fifth year to Orlando, with more than 50 talented DJs scheduled to perform November 6 and 7.
Each day of the festival will feature some of today’s most renowned dance music artists from all over the world, playing on three stages: kineticFIELD, circuitGROUNDS and neonGARDEN.
Also making its way to Orlando this year will be the Dandelion Forest chill zone and the Buddha Garden art installation, along with seven full-scale carnival rides, an electrifying fireworks display, and a stadium full of playful costumed performers.
Among those scheduled for Friday, November 6th are: Ferry Corsten, Calvin Harris, Tiesto, Paul Van Dyk, and Flux Pavillion. Those spinning the turntables on Saturday, November 7 include: Alison Wonderland, Blasterjaxx, Kaskade, Loudpvck, and Seven Lions.
Single-day general admission tickets are $99 (+ service fees) for each day of the festival. Two-day general admission tickets for EDC Orlando are $169 (+ fees). $1 from every ticket will be donated to support nonprofit charitable organizations. General admission ticket holders must be 18 or older
VIP tickets are also available for guests 21 and older and are $179 (+ fees) each day or $279 (+ fees) for a two-day pass. VIP amenities include a separate entrance to the festival for expedited access, exclusive decks with a full cash bar overlooking the stage, private restroom facilities and a souvenir laminate and lanyard.
The festival will once again be going “cashless” by returning with its RFID Experience Pass wristbands, which will also allow you to purchase food, merch and other items in their cashless system.
EDC Orlando takes place at historic Tinker Field. For more information, including a full artist line-up, or to purchase tickets, visit Orlando.ElectricDaisyCarnival.com.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating National Margarita Day Feb 22, 2020 .. #NationalMargaritaDay - February 21, 2020
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces the FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando 2020/2021 Season .. @DrPhillipsCtr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - February 20, 2020
- The Masked Singer National Tour Comes to Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center This Summer .. #TheMaskedSinger @DrPhillipsCtr - February 17, 2020
- Orlando’s Exploria Stadium Enters Into New Partnership with PepsiCo Beverages North America .. #Pepsi @OrlandoCitySC @ORLPride - February 16, 2020
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser to Debut at Walt Disney World in 2021 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #StarWars - February 15, 2020
- Fresh Kitchen to Open Lake Mary Location February 24, 2020 .. @EatFreshKitchen - February 14, 2020
- City Works Eatery & Pour House Opens at Disney Springs .. @DisneySprings #CityWorks @CityWorksUS - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Raises Annual Pass Prices Feb 2020 .. #WaltDisneyWorld - February 12, 2020
- Confisco Grille at Universal Orlando’s Islands of Adventure Launches New Global-Inspired Menu .. @UniversalOrlando - February 11, 2020
- Mad Cow Theatre offers free tickets to ‘Last Train to Nibroc’ for WWII Veterans .. @MadCowTheatre - February 10, 2020