This weekend, Orlando Brewing will host their 9th Annual Oktoberfest party on September 19, and it will be quite the festival.
It kicks off with a ceremonial tapping of Orlando Brewing’s 2015 märzenbier at 1pm. The day will continue with German food, the party polka sounds of Dan Witucki & Mein Heimatland Musikaten, general revelry, and of course, beer.
The festivities will include a 3pm cornhole tournament, the 5pm crowning of Mr. & Mrs. Oktoberfest, and the 7pm ‘Most Revered Beard’ Competition.
Orlando Brewing will also release a limited number of 2015 commemorative mugs. The 21oz, $25 mug comes with two fills of Oktoberfest. Mugs may be filled with Oktoberfest for pint-price while supplies lasts, and grants patrons entry into the taproom’s Mug Club. Every Monday mug owners may fill their mug for the price of a pint. Pre-orders come with a free Oktoberfest 2015 T-shirt. Wait until day of and you’ll pay $30 just for the mug.
For directions or more information on Orlando’s only organic brewery, visit orlandobrewing.com.
- Meet the Local Actresses appearing in Waitress at Dr. Phillips Center March 20-25, 2018 - March 19, 2018
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018
- Yelp Restaurant Week Runs March 18-24 in Orlando #yelporlando - March 14, 2018
- Music Icon Richard Marx to Rock Plaza Live Orlando on March 18, 2018 - March 13, 2018
- JAY-Z And Beyoncé to Bring On The Run II Tour to Orlando’s Camping World Stadium Aug 29, 2018 - March 12, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2018 Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day - March 11, 2018
- 59th Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival Returns March 16-18, 2018 - March 10, 2018