Craft brew lovers get ready…Jake’s Beer Festival Returns to Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando on Friday, October 9, 2015.
The fest happens twice a year, and features more than 60 specialty craft beers, along with small bites (this month’s food selections have a German theme), live music by Beth McKee, and more.
Breweries participating include Bell’s, Cigar City, Funky Buddha, Goose Island, New Belgium, Oskar Blues, Sam Adams, Sierra Nevada, and Woodchuck.
Tickets are $35, which include admission, beer, food, and self parking. For only $10 more you can upgrade to the VIP ticket for $45, which includes access to Jake’s Clipper Room, where guests can sample additional specialty craft beers, more generous pours and firkin first drafts, plus a collectible pint glass and other extras.
The event takes place under the outdoor Wantilan Pavilion.
For more information, or to purchase your tickets, visit jakesbeerfestival.eventbrite.com.
- Thomas D. Jones, PhD and Captain Scott D. Altman Inducted into U. S. Astronaut Hall of Fame® at Kennedy Space Center @ExploreSpaceKSC - April 23, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup April 22, 2018: Krispy Kreme, Susuru, Little Blue Donut Co, and More - April 22, 2018
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Disney’s Animal Kingdom Anniversary Celebration April 22 - April 21, 2018
- Something New is Coming to Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom April 22 - April 21, 2018
- Mamas of The NICU to Host Brunch for NICU Moms at Ace Cafe Orlando May 6, 2018 - April 20, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Extends Seven Seas Food Festival Through April 29 - April 20, 2018
- Sunset Music Festival Returns to Tampa May 26-27, 2018 For 7th Year With Huge EDM Line-Up #SMF2018 - April 19, 2018
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Hosts Tiffins Talks Dining Events to Celebrate 20th Anniversary - April 18, 2018
- Give Kids The World Founder Henri Landwirth Passes Away #GKTW - April 18, 2018
- ‘Something Rotten!’ Comes to Dr Phillips Center April 24–29 @drphillipsctr - April 17, 2018