Love motorcycles and ATV’s? Then you’ll definitely want to check out the AIMExpo, which returns to the Orange Country Convention Center in Orlando October 17-18. We even have a 4-pack of tickets to giveaway!
After two trade-show only days, the American International Motorcycle Expo (AIMExpo), North America’s biggest powersports show, opens its doors to consumers on Saturday and Sunday for a sneak peek and inside look at the new products introduced for 2016.
At AIMExpo Outdoors!, attendees will have a one-of-a kind opportunity to test ride the latest motorcycles, scooters, ATVs and UTVs from several participating manufacturers in both street and dirt environments.
In addition to the many new motorcycles, ATVs and UTVs, the full complement of the latest aftermarket products, riding gear and accessories will be on display on the exhibition floor, many available for sale at the show.
There will also be the first-ever Garage Party, an all-new interactive show element that incorporates live music, a custom bike building competition, an extensive display of past and present custom V-Twin motorcycles, and a wide range of AIMExpo exhibitors both days. On Saturday afternoon the host of the Garage Party, Bill Dodge of Bling Cycles, will lead a ride from his shop in Daytona Beach, Florida that will bring riders to the front doors of AIMExpo in Orlando. There will also be a free official AIMExpo after party at Miller’s I-Drive Ale House that night.
Admission to AIMExpo is $15 for one day and $20 for both days for adults. Kids age 14 and under are FREE when accompanied by a ticketed adult. Save $4 off the one-day adult ticket by using our promo code FLBLOG15 when purchasing online at AIMExpoUSA.com. There is also FREE Motorcycle parking both consumer days in South Lot B.
Even better, thanks to AIMExpo, we have a 4-pack of tickets to giveaway to our readers!
Simply use the Rafflecopter form below to enter. You can even earn extra entries by doing things like tweeting about this contest. Deadline to enter is 11:59pm (ET) on Sunday, September 27, 2015. Winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries during the contest duration, and notified via email. I will then mail the tickets once I’ve verified the winner’s address.
Good luck and happy entering!
[Images courtesy AIMExpo]
Disclosure: I am a Marketplace Events Motorcycle Group Blogger Ambassador, and in exchange for my time and efforts in attending AIMExpo and reporting my opinion within this blog, as well as keeping you advised of the latest discount offers, Marketplace Events has provided me with complimentary tickets to AIMExpo and other exclusive opportunities.
- Meet the Local Actresses appearing in Waitress at Dr. Phillips Center March 20-25, 2018 - March 19, 2018
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018
- Yelp Restaurant Week Runs March 18-24 in Orlando #yelporlando - March 14, 2018
- Music Icon Richard Marx to Rock Plaza Live Orlando on March 18, 2018 - March 13, 2018
- JAY-Z And Beyoncé to Bring On The Run II Tour to Orlando’s Camping World Stadium Aug 29, 2018 - March 12, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2018 Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day - March 11, 2018
- 59th Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival Returns March 16-18, 2018 - March 10, 2018