The chefs at Wreckers Sports Bar at the Gaylord Palms have teamed up with the brew masters at Funky Buddha Brewery to craft a one-of-a kind seasonal dining experience on August 21.
Indulge in a locally-sourced five course menu – including a “mystery course” – perfectly paired with a selection of beers from Funky Buddha.
I’m told the highlight of the evening will be the dessert course, a rich and decadent mocha buttercream chocolate espresso cake complemented with Funky Buddha’s Maple Bacon Coffee Porter, a limited-release beer and the brewery’s most in-demand brew.
The Funky Buddha Brewery Beer Pairing Dinner will begin at 6pm with a Meet & Greet Reception hosted by Funky Buddha Brewing. Dinner will be served at 7pm and will conclude around 9pm. All attendees will receive a gift bag and will be eligible to win a variety of prizes throughout the evening.
Price for the evening is $49.95 per adult, plus tax/gratuity. Self-parking is free, when the ticket is validated. Wreckers Sports Bar is located at the Gaylord Palms resort.
For more information, or to book, visit marriott.com or call 407-586-1330.
- Iration to Bring ‘Live From Paradise!’ Tour to Central Florida for Two Shows July 2019 @Iration - June 17, 2019
- Pointe Orlando Announces Upcoming ‘Tranformative Redevelopment’ @PointeOrlando - June 15, 2019
- Disney Springs Offers ‘Flavors of Florida’ Promotion This Summer @DisneySprings #DisneyDining - June 14, 2019
- Sonny’s BBQ Launches Limited Time Smoke & Fire Menu for Summer @SonnysBBQ - June 11, 2019
- The Fortress at Full Sail University Hosts NBA 2K League Presents THE TICKET June 13-15 @NBA2KLeague @FullSail - June 10, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Father’s Day 2019 #FathersDay - June 9, 2019
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra Appoints Interim Executive Director @OrlandoPhilOrch - June 8, 2019
- 2019 Pulse Memorials And Events in Central Florida #OrlandoUnitedDay #ActLoveGive - June 7, 2019
- The CitySurfing Orlando Guide to Free Donuts for National Donut Day 2019 #NationalDonutDay - June 6, 2019
- Tibby’s New Orleans Kitchen Launches Summer in the Bayou Limited Menu @EatatTibbys - June 5, 2019