To enlighten the summer taste buds on Greek cuisine, Taverna Opa Orlando will host the final installment of its Air, Land & Sea Summer Wine Dinners on Thursday, August 27.
The August dinner will feature a five-course tasting and wine pairing menu inspired by Sea, and highlighting imported fish as the main dish of the evening. The restaurant’s host Katerina Coumbaros, and wine partner Trinchero Family Estates, will walk guests through each course and wine pairing.
Cost is $45 per person, and the evening starts at 6:30pm. Reserve a seat by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 407.351.8660.
Taverna Opa Orlando is located at 9101 International Drive at Pointe Orlando. For more information, visit opaorlando.com.
- Daytona Lagoon in Daytona Beach Launches Summer Character Series June 4, 2023 - May 30, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center to Host Broadway’s ‘Into the Woods’ For Only Florida Shows June 6-11, 2023 - May 28, 2023
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023
One thought on “Taverna Opa Presents Final Summer Wine Dinner ‘Sea’ on August 27”
Love that place!
Comments are closed.