To enlighten the summer taste buds on Greek cuisine, Taverna Opa Orlando will host the final installment of its Air, Land & Sea Summer Wine Dinners on Thursday, August 27.
The August dinner will feature a five-course tasting and wine pairing menu inspired by Sea, and highlighting imported fish as the main dish of the evening. The restaurant’s host Katerina Coumbaros, and wine partner Trinchero Family Estates, will walk guests through each course and wine pairing.
Cost is $45 per person, and the evening starts at 6:30pm. Reserve a seat by emailing email@example.com or calling 407.351.8660.
Taverna Opa Orlando is located at 9101 International Drive at Pointe Orlando. For more information, visit opaorlando.com.
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Disney on Broadway Concert from Epcot Jan 25, 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot #Disney - January 25, 2020
- Hawkers Asian Street Fare To Celebrate Chinese New Year Jan 25, 2020 .. #EatatHawkers - January 24, 2020
- First Look at ‘Harmonious’ Coming Epcot in 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot - January 24, 2020
- ICON Park to Host Free Pro-Football Fan Nights Jan 24-25, 2020 .. @IconParkOrlando - January 23, 2020
- Space 220 Restaurant to Open Soon at Epcot - January 22, 2020
- Lucky’s Market to Close Nearly All Central Florida Stores by February 2020 .. @LuckysMarket - January 21, 2020
- Poo-Pourri Giant Poo Experience Tour to Make Orlando Stop January 24-26, 2020 .. @PooPourri - January 21, 2020
- 2020 AMP’d Series Showcases Local Talent at Dr. Phillips Center .. @DrPhillipsCtr - January 20, 2020
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends In January and February 2020 .. #BuiltForKids @LegolandFlorida - January 19, 2020
- Disney’s ALADDIN Tour Members To Host ‘SONGS FROM A WHOLE NEW WORLD’ Benefit on Jan 27, 2020 .. @aladdin - January 18, 2020