To enlighten the summer taste buds on Greek cuisine, Taverna Opa Orlando will host the final installment of its Air, Land & Sea Summer Wine Dinners on Thursday, August 27.
The August dinner will feature a five-course tasting and wine pairing menu inspired by Sea, and highlighting imported fish as the main dish of the evening. The restaurant’s host Katerina Coumbaros, and wine partner Trinchero Family Estates, will walk guests through each course and wine pairing.
Cost is $45 per person, and the evening starts at 6:30pm. Reserve a seat by emailing email@example.com or calling 407.351.8660.
Taverna Opa Orlando is located at 9101 International Drive at Pointe Orlando. For more information, visit opaorlando.com.
- Creative City Presents ‘Bright Young Things’ Starting October 2 .. #CreativeCity #OrlandoArts - September 29, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For September 28, 2020: Pie-Fection, Git-N-Messy BBQ, Papa Llama, Chicken Fire, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - September 28, 2020
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Hosts ‘Launch and a Movie’ Sept 29 .. #KSCVC #SpaceX @ExploreSpaceKSC - September 27, 2020
- Virginia Drive Live! Returns to Orlando September 26 .. #VirginaDriveLive #OrlandoEvents - September 23, 2020
- Orlando Weekly’s Taco Week Offers $5 Taco Deals Sept 23-Oct 7 .. #TacoWeek #Foodies @OrlandoWeekly - September 22, 2020
- 18th Annual Global Peace Film Festival Goes Virtual Sept 21-Oct 4 .. #GPFF2020 #PeaceFilmFest #OrlandoArts - September 21, 2020
- Melrose Film Festival 2020 is Free Online Sept 18 – 27 .. #MelroseCenter #OrlandoArts - September 18, 2020
- SeaWorld Orlando’s Halloween Spooktacular 2020 Kicks Off Sept 19 .. #SeaWorldOrlando #Spooktacular - September 17, 2020
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin’s Sip, Savor, & Stay Saturdays Kicks Off September 19 .. #SwanDolphin #Foodies - September 16, 2020
- Universal Orlando to Test Two Halloween Horror Nights Houses This Weekend .. @UniversalOrlando #HHN - September 15, 2020