Chuy’s restaurants have kicked off their 27th annual Green Chili Festival, which celebrates the green chile harvest in Hatch, New Mexico with a special menu offered for a limited three week period.
From now through September 6, all three Central Florida locations will offer this menu which features six new dishes including Green Chile Pork Tamales (pictured above), Bacon Wrapped Pork Rellenos and Veggie Fajitas.
Wash it all down with new drinks including a Frozen Watermelon Margarita and a Spicy Cucumber Texas Martini. The New Mexican Martini, made with green chile infused tequila, is always a favorite, too.
As the first to host a green chile festival outside of New Mexico, Chuy’s commitment to offering the most flavorful pepper on the planet continues today. This year alone Chuy’s contracted with farmers to grow over 2 million pounds of the freshest green chiles just for their restaurants. When the chiles reached their height of flavor in August, Chuy’s sent a team of restaurant managers to the Hatch Valley to bring back the finest, fresh-picked chiles for the festival.
This year’s festival features a music theme, and customers are encouraged to join in on the fun by visiting their local Chuy’s Green Chile Festival merchandise booth for festival tees, free concert ear plugs and guitar picks.
They can also enter a chance to win free Chuy’s for a year by posting a picture of their favorite Green Chile Festival menu item to Instagram and tagging @chuysrestaurant with #GreenChileFest.
Chuy’s Central Florida locations are:
- 8123 International Drive in Orlando at the I-Shops (corner of I-Drive and Sand Lake)
- 6688 S. Semoran Blvd in Orlando at WallyPark
- 7913 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy in Kissimmee (west of Walt Disney World)
For more information and directions, visit chuys.com.
[Photo courtesy Chuy’s]
- Fairwinds Broadway In Orlando Hosts ‘Ain’t Too Proud – The Life and Times of The Temptations’ At Dr. Phillips Center Jan 25-30, 2022 .. @DrPhillipsCtr #FAIRWINDSBway @AintTooProud #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - January 17, 2022
- Actor/Comedian Bob Saget Passes Away in Orlando at 65 .. #BobSaget - January 9, 2022
- Out and About: Live Entertainment and a New Menu Return to Mango’s Tropical Café in Orlando .. #MangosOrlando #IDrive @OrlandoMangos - December 13, 2021
- Opera Orlando Presents ‘The Secret River’ World Premiere at Dr. Phillips Center Dec. 17-19, 2021 .. #OperaOrlando #TheSecretRiver #DrPhillipsCenter - December 10, 2021
- Out and About: Hawkers Asian Street Food Has Fun New Cocktails for the 2021 Holidays .. #EatHawkers #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoDrinks - December 9, 2021
- Holidays In Space Returns To Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Dec 17 – 31, 2021 .. @ExploreSpaceKSC #HolidaysInSpace - November 29, 2021
- Fairwinds Broadway In Orlando Hosts ‘The Prom’ At Dr. Phillips Center Dec 7-12, 2021 .. @DrPhillipsCtr #FAIRWINDSBway @ThePromMusical #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - November 28, 2021
- 4th Annual FusionFest Returns To Downtown Orlando Nov 27-28, 2021 .. #FusionFest #OrlandoArts - November 23, 2021
- Holidays At LEGOLAND Return To LEGOLAND Florida Starting Nov. 26, 2021 .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #OrlandoHolidays #HolidaysatLEGOLAND - November 22, 2021
- Iron Chef Morimoto Returns to Morimoto Asia to Host Events in Dec 2021 .. #MorimotoAsia #DisneySprings #OrlandoFoodies - November 21, 2021