Universal Orlando has announced another house for this year’s Halloween Horror Nights 25, and it will be themed for the Insidious movies.
Insidious: Chapter 3 was released this summer, so Halloween Horror Nights 25 will be celebrating the trilogy with this house filled with the evil denizens of the Further, the mysterious world of the spirits.
All three films will be represented, with the Long Haired Fiend, the Lipstick-Face Demon, the Bride in Black, and the newest evil, The Man Who Can’t Breathe, making appearances.
The only way out of the maze is to pass through the Further to the other side. Can you do it?
Here is the official announcement of the Insidious house by Leigh Whannell who created the series of horror films:
And here is a video of the Insidious cast describing why the films will make a great scare house:
Halloween Horror Nights 25 runs from September 18 through November 1. For more information, visit halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando.
— HHN – Orlando (@HorrorNightsORL) July 16, 2015
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Halloween 2020 In Central Florida .. #OrlandoHalloween #LoveOrlando - October 23, 2020
- Plaza Live Launches Outdoor ‘Front Porch Concerts’ Series .. #OrlandoArts #PlazaLiveOrlando - October 22, 2020
- Out and About: Burger World Tour Dining at Teak Neighborhood Grill .. #OrlandoRestaurants #DiningReview @TeakOrlando - October 21, 2020
- Tame Impala Announces Rescheduled Orlando Tour Date at Amway Center for 2021 .. @AmwayCenter @TameImpala - October 19, 2020
- LEGOLAND Florida Celebrates 9th Birthday with Special Pass Pricing and Peek at 2021 .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #ThemeParkNews - October 16, 2020
- Central Florida Zoo wins AZA award for the Urban Wildlife Information Network .. @CentralFLZoo @CitySanfordFL #CFLAttractions - October 15, 2020
- Out and About: Bottomless Brunching at Cafe Tu Tu Tango in Orlando .. @CafeTuTuTangoFL #OrlandoBrunch #OrlandoRestaurants - October 14, 2020
- Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream and Gideon’s Bakehouse Collaborate for National Dessert Day Oct 14 .. #OrlandoIceCream #OrlandoBakery - October 13, 2020
- I-Drive Businesses Form Orlando Entertainment District .. #IDrive #LoveOrlando @IDriveFun - October 13, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For October 12, 2020: Sonny’s BBQ, The New Standard, Tapa Toro, Orlando Meats, Rokka’s Market, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - October 12, 2020