Love Italian food? The Meatball Shoppe in Orlando is hosting a special four-course dinner on August 5 celebrating the cuisine.
The evening begins with a champagne welcome at 5:30pm, with dinner at 6pm.
The menu for this exclusive dinner includes 2 glasses of wine and the following dishes:
- Polpetine over Polenta Cakes
- Osso Bucco Milanese with Vegetables with Tre Formaggi Risotto
- Escarole with Roasted Broccoli Insatata
- Cafe Espresso con Chef Isabella’s Signature Zabaione
- Mini Dolce
Cost is $75 per person and you must reserve your seat by August 1. Call 407-267-6033 for reservations or more information.
The Meatball Shoppe is located at 7325 Lake Underhill in Orlando. They can be found online at themeatballshoppe.co.
[Image courtesy The Meatball Shoppe]
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Halloween 2020 In Central Florida .. #OrlandoHalloween #LoveOrlando - October 23, 2020
- Plaza Live Launches Outdoor ‘Front Porch Concerts’ Series .. #OrlandoArts #PlazaLiveOrlando - October 22, 2020
- Out and About: Burger World Tour Dining at Teak Neighborhood Grill .. #OrlandoRestaurants #DiningReview @TeakOrlando - October 21, 2020
- Tame Impala Announces Rescheduled Orlando Tour Date at Amway Center for 2021 .. @AmwayCenter @TameImpala - October 19, 2020
- LEGOLAND Florida Celebrates 9th Birthday with Special Pass Pricing and Peek at 2021 .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #ThemeParkNews - October 16, 2020
- Central Florida Zoo wins AZA award for the Urban Wildlife Information Network .. @CentralFLZoo @CitySanfordFL #CFLAttractions - October 15, 2020
- Out and About: Bottomless Brunching at Cafe Tu Tu Tango in Orlando .. @CafeTuTuTangoFL #OrlandoBrunch #OrlandoRestaurants - October 14, 2020
- Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream and Gideon’s Bakehouse Collaborate for National Dessert Day Oct 14 .. #OrlandoIceCream #OrlandoBakery - October 13, 2020
- I-Drive Businesses Form Orlando Entertainment District .. #IDrive #LoveOrlando @IDriveFun - October 13, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For October 12, 2020: Sonny’s BBQ, The New Standard, Tapa Toro, Orlando Meats, Rokka’s Market, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - October 12, 2020