To enlighten the summer taste buds on Greek cuisine, Taverna Opa Orlando will host the second of its Air, Land & Sea Summer Wine Dinners on Thursday, July 30.
The July dinner will feature a five-course tasting and wine pairing menu inspired by Land, and highlighting beef and pork as the main dishes of the evening. The restaurant’s host Katerina Coumbaros, and wine partner Ruffino, will walk guests through each course and wine pairing.
Cost is $45 per person, and the evening starts at 6:30pm. Reserve a seat by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 407.351.8660. Future dinner Sea will be on August 27.
Taverna Opa Orlando is located at 9101 International Drive at Pointe Orlando. For more information, visit opaorlando.com.
- Orlando’s Exploria Stadium Enters Into New Partnership with PepsiCo Beverages North America .. #Pepsi @OrlandoCitySC @ORLPride - February 16, 2020
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser to Debut at Walt Disney World in 2021 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #StarWars - February 15, 2020
- Fresh Kitchen to Open Lake Mary Location February 24, 2020 .. @EatFreshKitchen - February 14, 2020
- City Works Eatery & Pour House Opens at Disney Springs .. @DisneySprings #CityWorks @CityWorksUS - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Raises Annual Pass Prices Feb 2020 .. #WaltDisneyWorld - February 12, 2020
- Confisco Grille at Universal Orlando’s Islands of Adventure Launches New Global-Inspired Menu .. @UniversalOrlando - February 11, 2020
- Mad Cow Theatre offers free tickets to ‘Last Train to Nibroc’ for WWII Veterans .. @MadCowTheatre - February 10, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Valentine’s Day 2020 in Orlando and Central Florida .. #ValentinesDay - February 9, 2020
- Orlando Wetlands Festival Returns To Fort Christmas Historical Park Feb 15, 2020 .. @CityBeautiful #VisitOrlando - February 8, 2020
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra Announces 2020-2021 Season .. @OrlandoPhilOrch #OrlandoArts #OrlandoPhilharmonic - February 7, 2020