The Ritz-Carlton Orlando Grande Lakes has announced Nathan Hardin as the new chef de cuisine of the resort’s Highball & Harvest.
Hardin will oversee all culinary operations of the casual farm-to-table restaurant, which specializes in Low Country-style cuisine featuring ingredients from local purveyors and the resort’s 18,000-sqaure-foot Whisper Creek Farm.
Most recently, he was Executive Sous Chef at the award-winning restaurant Yardbird Southern Table & Bar in Miami Beach, where he worked with two-Michelin-starred Chef Danny Grant. A Tampa-native, Chef Hardin will bring his experience and expertise in Southern inspired cooking to Highball & Harvest.
Congratulations to Chef Hardin on his new position! If you’d like to check out his work at Highball & Harvest, visit grandelakes.com to make a reservation.
- The Roth Family Jewish Community Center to Host Author Jenna Blum Aug 27 .. @Jenna_Blum @orlandoJCC - August 16, 2019
- Disney On Ice Presents Road Trip Adventures at Amway Center Sept 6-8 + Ticket Giveaway! .. @DisneyOnIce #RoadTripAdventures - August 14, 2019
- Walt Disney World Hosts Grand Opening of NBA Experience at Disney Springs .. #Disney #NBAExperience - August 13, 2019
- Dr. Phillips Center Hosts Free Open House for Fall Arts Classes Aug 17 .. @DrPhillipsCtr - August 12, 2019
- The Orlando Boat Show Returns August 16-18, 2019 + Win Tickets! #Giveaway #TheOrlandoBoatShow - August 8, 2019
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Fall 2019 Classes Now on Sale … @DrPhillipsCtr - August 6, 2019
- Central Florida Foodies Events For August 2019 ::UPDATED:: #OrlandoFoodies - July 31, 2019
- Out and About: Smoothie King Serves Up Pure Pineapple Recharge for Summer #ad @SmoothieKing - July 30, 2019
- Taste! Central Florida Announces Over 40 Participants for 2019 Event @TasteCFL - July 29, 2019
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For July 27, 2019: Ocean Prime Orlando, Boxi Park, Tijuana Flats, Del Frisco’s, and More - July 27, 2019