The Ritz-Carlton Orlando Grande Lakes has announced Nathan Hardin as the new chef de cuisine of the resort’s Highball & Harvest.
Hardin will oversee all culinary operations of the casual farm-to-table restaurant, which specializes in Low Country-style cuisine featuring ingredients from local purveyors and the resort’s 18,000-sqaure-foot Whisper Creek Farm.
Most recently, he was Executive Sous Chef at the award-winning restaurant Yardbird Southern Table & Bar in Miami Beach, where he worked with two-Michelin-starred Chef Danny Grant. A Tampa-native, Chef Hardin will bring his experience and expertise in Southern inspired cooking to Highball & Harvest.
Congratulations to Chef Hardin on his new position! If you’d like to check out his work at Highball & Harvest, visit grandelakes.com to make a reservation.
- Orlando Shakes and Michael Andrew Bring to Life the World Premiere of Jack and the Beanstalk April 4 – May 4, 2019 @OrlandoShakes - March 25, 2019
- Walt Disney World Announces A New Pavilion and More Coming to #Epcot - March 24, 2019
- Fun Spot America Announces New Interactive Water Experience Coming to Orlando Park this Summer @FunSpotAmerica - March 20, 2019
- Baby Giraffe Born at #Disney’s Animal Kingdom Reintroduced to Park’s Savanna - March 17, 2019
- Busch Gardens Tampa 2019 Food & Wine Fest Starts this Weekend @BuschGardens #CorksAndCoasters - March 16, 2019
- Swamp Sistas Host La La Charity Brunch for Second Harvest March 24, 2019 @SwampSistas @feedhopenow - March 15, 2019
- Pi Day 2019 Pie Deals in the Orlando Area #PiDay - March 14, 2019
- Walt Disney World Raises 2019 Ticket Prices During Peak Periods - March 13, 2019
- Universal Orlando Releases New Details For Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure #HarryPotter #WizardingWorldOrlando - March 12, 2019
- LEGOLAND Florida Water Park Opens for 2019 Season #BuiltForKids - March 11, 2019