The Ritz-Carlton Orlando Grande Lakes has announced Nathan Hardin as the new chef de cuisine of the resort’s Highball & Harvest.
Hardin will oversee all culinary operations of the casual farm-to-table restaurant, which specializes in Low Country-style cuisine featuring ingredients from local purveyors and the resort’s 18,000-sqaure-foot Whisper Creek Farm.
Most recently, he was Executive Sous Chef at the award-winning restaurant Yardbird Southern Table & Bar in Miami Beach, where he worked with two-Michelin-starred Chef Danny Grant. A Tampa-native, Chef Hardin will bring his experience and expertise in Southern inspired cooking to Highball & Harvest.
Congratulations to Chef Hardin on his new position! If you’d like to check out his work at Highball & Harvest, visit grandelakes.com to make a reservation.
- 2019 NFL Pro Bowl Week Returns to Orlando This Week! @NFL #ProBowl #ESPN - January 22, 2019
- Zora Neale Hurston Festival Returns to Eatonville Jan 26-Feb 3, 2019 - January 21, 2019
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Hamilton Digital Lottery for Orlando Shows - January 20, 2019
- Walt Disney World Resort to Offer Special 4-Park Magic Tickets in 2019 - January 17, 2019
- LEGOLAND® Florida Offers New Free Florida Resident Preschool Pass - January 15, 2019
- Don’t Miss Your Shot! Hamilton Comes to the Dr. Phillips Center Jan 22-Feb 10, 2019! @DrPhillipsCtr - January 14, 2019
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks For Free On January 17, 2019 - January 14, 2019
- 2019 Preschool Card Returns for Free Admission to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica for Florida Kids - January 13, 2019
- The 2019 Florida State Fair Comes to Tampa Feb 7-18 + Win Tickets! #MyFloridaStateFair @FLStateFair - January 12, 2019
- Go Behind-The-Scenes at SeaWorld Orlando During Inside Look Weekends in January - January 11, 2019