Take note foodies of Orlando…there’s a new restaurant week coming to Orlando.
Mainstreet Restaurant Week will take place August 1 through 8, and will feature the culinary chops from eight districts in Orlando: Audubon Park, College Park, Church Street district, Downtown South, Gateway Orlando, Ivanhoe Village, Mills 50 and Thornton Park District.
Participating restaurants will offer prix fixe menus with price points of $5, $10, $20 and $30. Among those participating are: Eola Wine Co., Dexter’s, Graffiti Junktion, Kres Chophouse, Maxine’s on Shine, Mucho Orlando, P is for Pie Bake Shop, Shari Sushi Lounge, Shin Jung Korean BBQ, The Smiling Bison, Soco Thornton Park, The Tap Room at Dubsdread, and Wildside BBW & Grille.
For more information on Main Street Restaurant Week, visit mainstreetrestaurantweek.com.
- Aloma Bowl to Host Karaoke Idol Second Season Starting Jan 31 .. @Aloma_Bowl #karaoke - January 27, 2020
- Universal Orlando Mardi Gras 2020 Kicks Off Feb 1 With Parades, Live Concerts, and More .. @UniversalOrlando #MardiGras - January 26, 2020
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Disney on Broadway Concert from Epcot Jan 25, 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot #Disney - January 25, 2020
- Hawkers Asian Street Fare To Celebrate Chinese New Year Jan 25, 2020 .. #EatatHawkers - January 24, 2020
- First Look at ‘Harmonious’ Coming Epcot in 2020 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #Epcot - January 24, 2020
- ICON Park to Host Free Pro-Football Fan Nights Jan 24-25, 2020 .. @IconParkOrlando - January 23, 2020
- Space 220 Restaurant to Open Soon at Epcot - January 22, 2020
- Lucky’s Market to Close Nearly All Central Florida Stores by February 2020 .. @LuckysMarket - January 21, 2020
- Poo-Pourri Giant Poo Experience Tour to Make Orlando Stop January 24-26, 2020 .. @PooPourri - January 21, 2020
- 2020 AMP’d Series Showcases Local Talent at Dr. Phillips Center .. @DrPhillipsCtr - January 20, 2020