One of the highlights of the Christmas season in Orlando for me is an annual trip to see ICE! at the Gaylord Palms, and the resort has just announced this year’s ICE! theme.
Get ready for a trip through the favorite Christmas fable, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas, as nearly 2 million pounds of hand-carved ice will be transformed into vignettes from the famous poem.
This year’s ICE! presented by Pepsi attraction will also feature four slippery ice slides, live carving stations inside of the Artisans in Action Frostbite Factory and back by popular demand, On the Blocks, the exclusive adult-only ICE! bar.
Of course ICE! is only part of the exciting Christmas at Gaylord Palms, which includes fun for all ages. Tomorrow, we’ll cover the other reasons why you’ll want to visit the Gaylord Palms Resort this holiday season.
[Photo courtesy Gaylord Palms]
- SeaWorld Parks and Busch Gardens Offer Free Admission To U.S. Veterans And Families - May 22, 2019
- Madonna Brings Madame X Tour to Miami for 5 Dates in December 2019 #Madonna - May 21, 2019
- Tickets Now Available for #NBA Experience Opening this Summer at #DisneySprings - May 20, 2019
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Partners with Rocket Mortgage to Honor Apollo 11 Crew @ExploreSpaceKSC - May 19, 2019
- Universal Orlando Offers First Look at Hagrid from Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Ride #HarryPotter #WizardingWorldOrlando - May 18, 2019
- Reggaeton Icon J Balvin to Play @AmwayCenter September 2019 - May 17, 2019
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2019 #Epcot Food & Wine Festival at #WaltDisneyWorld - May 16, 2019
- INCUBUS Brings 20th Anniversary Tour to Dr. Phillips Center Nov 2019 - May 15, 2019
- TODAY Show to Live Broadcast the Grand Opening of #TODAYCafe at #UniversalOrlando @TODAYshow - May 14, 2019
- M•A•C Cosmetics to Host World Premiere Event for Disney’s Aladdin Collection at #DisneySprings @MACCosmetics - May 14, 2019