It’s almost August and that means it’s time to start thinking about back to school shopping for most families. We want to help you out by giving you a chance to win a $50 gift certificate to the Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores.
The Florida Sales Tax Holiday will run from Friday, August 7 to Sunday, August 16, and you can stretch those savings even further at the Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores, where shopping is hassle-free and you can find can find factory-direct premium quality merchandise at savings up to 75% off (and sometimes more).
There’s easy store front parking, too, which makes getting in and out easy.
Sound good? Well, we want to make it even better. CitySurfing Orlando is happy to be partnering with Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores to give you a chance to win a $50 gift certificate to the Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores.
That’s $50 for you to spend at stores like Nike, Oshosh B’Gosh, Tommy Hilfiger Stores, Justice, Aeropostale, Converse, Famous Footwear Outlet, and many more. Sorry, Gap and Old Navy don’t accept the gift certificates.
Simply use the Rafflecopter form below to enter. You can even earn extra entries by doing things like tweeting about this contest. Deadline to enter is 11:59pm (ET) on Tuesday, August 4, 2015.
The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries and will be notified by email. They must pick up the gift certificate in person at the Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores mall office, it will not be mailed. There are other sites holding their own giveaways, but you can only win once during 2015, so no duplicate wins at multiple blogger sites. Those participating bloggers may not enter this contest either.
Even if you don’t win, you can get in on the savings by downloading a coupon from the Center’s website, then bringing it to Travelpro at the Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores to receive a coupon booklet valued up to $400 in savings
Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores is located just one mile from Walt Disney World at 15657 S. Apopka Vineland Road (State Road 535), Orlando, FL 32821-6316, and two miles south of I-4, Exit 68. Stores are open Monday-Saturday, 10am-9pm, and 10am-7pm on Sunday.
Good luck and happy shopping!
- Meet the Local Actresses appearing in Waitress at Dr. Phillips Center March 20-25, 2018 - March 19, 2018
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018
- Yelp Restaurant Week Runs March 18-24 in Orlando #yelporlando - March 14, 2018
- Music Icon Richard Marx to Rock Plaza Live Orlando on March 18, 2018 - March 13, 2018
- JAY-Z And Beyoncé to Bring On The Run II Tour to Orlando’s Camping World Stadium Aug 29, 2018 - March 12, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2018 Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day - March 11, 2018
- 59th Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival Returns March 16-18, 2018 - March 10, 2018