It’s almost August and that means it’s time to start thinking about back to school shopping for most families. We want to help you out by giving you a chance to win a $50 gift certificate to the Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores.
The Florida Sales Tax Holiday will run from Friday, August 7 to Sunday, August 16, and you can stretch those savings even further at the Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores, where shopping is hassle-free and you can find can find factory-direct premium quality merchandise at savings up to 75% off (and sometimes more).
There’s easy store front parking, too, which makes getting in and out easy.
Sound good? Well, we want to make it even better. CitySurfing Orlando is happy to be partnering with Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores to give you a chance to win a $50 gift certificate to the Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores.
That’s $50 for you to spend at stores like Nike, Oshosh B’Gosh, Tommy Hilfiger Stores, Justice, Aeropostale, Converse, Famous Footwear Outlet, and many more. Sorry, Gap and Old Navy don’t accept the gift certificates.
Simply use the Rafflecopter form below to enter. You can even earn extra entries by doing things like tweeting about this contest. Deadline to enter is 11:59pm (ET) on Tuesday, August 4, 2015.
The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries and will be notified by email. They must pick up the gift certificate in person at the Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores mall office, it will not be mailed. There are other sites holding their own giveaways, but you can only win once during 2015, so no duplicate wins at multiple blogger sites. Those participating bloggers may not enter this contest either.
Even if you don’t win, you can get in on the savings by downloading a coupon from the Center’s website, then bringing it to Travelpro at the Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores to receive a coupon booklet valued up to $400 in savings
Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores is located just one mile from Walt Disney World at 15657 S. Apopka Vineland Road (State Road 535), Orlando, FL 32821-6316, and two miles south of I-4, Exit 68. Stores are open Monday-Saturday, 10am-9pm, and 10am-7pm on Sunday.
Good luck and happy shopping!
- The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art Offering Free Admission Sept 17-22, 2019 .. @MorseMuseum - September 16, 2019
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces Details of New Coaster for 2020 .. @SeaWorld #SeaWorldOrlando #IceBreaker - September 15, 2019
- Central Florida Auto Show Returns to Orlando Sept 20-22 + Win Tickets! .. @OrlandoAutoShow - September 14, 2019
- SeaWorld Orlando and Firehouse Subs Partner Together to Honor Florida First Responders with Free Admission .. #SeaWorldOrlando - September 10, 2019
- Central Florida Foodies Events For September 2019 .. #OrlandoFoodies - September 9, 2019
- Walt Disney World to Close Early on Sept 3 Due to Hurricane Dorian ::UPDATED:: .. @WaltDisneyWorld @VisitOrlando #HurricaneDorian - September 2, 2019
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Dedication Ceremony of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Aug 28 .. #StarWars #StarWarsGalaxysEdge - August 27, 2019
- All-New Lagoon Show to Debut at Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights 2019 .. #HHN29 @UniversalOrl @HorrorNightsORL - August 22, 2019
- Orlando’s Downtown Arts District Hosts Art After Dark Aug 24 .. @OrlandoSlice - August 21, 2019
- The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando to Light Up in UF & UM Team Colors Aug 23-24 .. @ICONParkOrlando @UF @UnivMiami - August 21, 2019