Party at the Plaza is the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra‘s biggest party of the season, and it takes place this year on June 20, at Plaza Live Orlando.
The event features four stages of music, including headliner Orlando Transit Authority performing the music of Chicago, as well as other artists playing jazz, classic rock, cabaret, chamber music and more.
Food will also be provided by Arthur’s Catering and Events, Cuisiniers, Houlihan’s Restaurants, Rosen Shingle Creek, Wondermade, and more.
Tickets are $75 per person in advance, $85 day of. Proceeds benefit the Orlando Philharmonic.
The party begins at 7pm outside the Plaza Theatre and continues indoors. Your evening includes admission to all performance spaces, food stations and a cash bar. Dress code is informal/casual; no tie required.
To purchase tickets or for more information, visit orlandophil.org.
- Out and About: Selena Comes to Madame Tussauds Orlando - February 18, 2018
- Walt Disney World Announces Toy Story Land to Open June 30, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 16, 2018: The Glass Knife, MidiCi, Pammie’s Sammies, and More - February 16, 2018
- Universal Orlando Adds Jason Derulo and Jessie J to 2018 Mardi Gras Headliners - February 15, 2018
- MidiCi Kissimmee Hosts #IHeartMidiCi Charity Pizza Drive During Feb 2018 - February 14, 2018
- 140th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 16-18 #silverspursrodeo - February 12, 2018
- Breaking: Walt Disney World Raises Ticket, Pass, and Parking Prices Effective Feb 11, 2018 - February 11, 2018
- Monster Energy Supercross comes to Tampa Feb. 24 + Discount Ticket Code - February 11, 2018
- Cirque du Soleil Brings New Show VOLTA to Tampa Feb 14-Mar 18, 2018 - February 10, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 9, 2018: Pizza Ponte, Lucky’s Market, Fuzzy’s Taco Shop, and More - February 9, 2018