Party at the Plaza is the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra‘s biggest party of the season, and it takes place this year on June 20, at Plaza Live Orlando.
The event features four stages of music, including headliner Orlando Transit Authority performing the music of Chicago, as well as other artists playing jazz, classic rock, cabaret, chamber music and more.
Food will also be provided by Arthur’s Catering and Events, Cuisiniers, Houlihan’s Restaurants, Rosen Shingle Creek, Wondermade, and more.
Tickets are $75 per person in advance, $85 day of. Proceeds benefit the Orlando Philharmonic.
The party begins at 7pm outside the Plaza Theatre and continues indoors. Your evening includes admission to all performance spaces, food stations and a cash bar. Dress code is informal/casual; no tie required.
To purchase tickets or for more information, visit orlandophil.org.
- iHeart Radio Hosts Free Monster Jam® Triple Threat “Feast with the Beast” Zombie Bash at Ace Cafe Orlando Aug 17 - August 12, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup August 11, 2018: Tijuana Flats, Highball & Harvest, Foxtail Coffee, and More - August 11, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Hosts Thrill Fest Ride Night Aug 17 @seaworld - August 9, 2018
- Geek Out at Orlando Science Center’s ‘Science Night Live’ August 18 - August 8, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Fixx Aug 23, 2018 - August 6, 2018
- Westgate Resorts Opens All-Suite Cocoa Beach Resort - August 5, 2018
- Writer’s Block Bookstore and Quantum Leap Winery Present Author Sandra Brown Aug 9 - August 3, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Offers Summer Deal on Howl-O-Scream 2018 Tickets #NowhereToHide @BuschGardens - August 2, 2018
- TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Awards 2018 Feature Central Florida Amusement and Theme Parks - August 2, 2018
- Monster Jam Triple Threat Series Rolls into Orlando’s Amway Center Aug 18, 2018 + Discount Code #MonsterJam @amwaycenter - August 1, 2018