Orlando Brewing is kicking off summer with the release of a new brew, and a huge water-infused solstice celebration.
It kicks off at 1pm with the tapping of Steamee Summer, a Florida Common brew. It’s brewed with a lager yeast and a warm fermenting temperature of 60 degrees. “Warmer fermenting temperature makes for an effervescent beer,” explains Brewmaster Graeme Lay. “It’ll have more fruitiness than you’ll find in a typical lager, without as dry of a finish.”
Between 3pm and 7pm, the taproom will hold water events and encourages you to BYOTowel. Events will include a baloon toss, water bucket races, and a brewery staff dunking booth.
There will also be the Great Water Gun Showdown of 2015. Water guns are encouraged and happy hour wristbands will be given to patrons willing to get wet.
There will be live music from David lareau & The Copperpots from 9pm to midnight, too.
For more information about the event, or for driving directions, visit OrlandoBrewing.com.
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup August 18, 2018: The Ravenous Pig, Bites & Bubbles, Chuy’s, and More - August 18, 2018
- Lockheed Martin Becomes Title Sponsor of the Astronaut Training Experience at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex - August 17, 2018
- Disney On Ice presents Mickey’s Search Party at Amway Center Sept 7-9 + Ticket Giveaway! - August 15, 2018
- Hyundai Hope On Wheels Presents Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children With $100,000 Award to Support Pediatric Cancer Research - August 14, 2018
- iHeart Radio Hosts Free Monster Jam® Triple Threat “Feast with the Beast” Zombie Bash at Ace Cafe Orlando Aug 17 - August 12, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup August 11, 2018: Tijuana Flats, Highball & Harvest, Foxtail Coffee, and More - August 11, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Hosts Thrill Fest Ride Night Aug 17 @seaworld - August 9, 2018
- Geek Out at Orlando Science Center’s ‘Science Night Live’ August 18 - August 8, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Fixx Aug 23, 2018 - August 6, 2018
- Westgate Resorts Opens All-Suite Cocoa Beach Resort - August 5, 2018