Summer just started but Marlow’s Tavern is hosting six weeks of Midsummer Cocktail Party fun now through August 3, exclusively at its Winter Park and Pointe Orlando locations.
Guests are invited to enjoy a classic cocktail party featuring handcrafted drinks, craft beers and bold South African wines. The festive beverages will be accompanied by a menu of authentic South African dishes and the chance to win an once-in-a-lifetime trip to Cape Town, South Africa (sans airfare).
Menu you say? Yes, here are the yummy edibles you can order during the promotion:
- Peri Peri Firecracker Eggs – house-made pimento cheese, smoked chili cream, applewood smoked bacon, thinly sliced biltong, fresh herbs, EVOO and peri peri firecracker sauce
- Watermelon and Buffalo Mozzarella Salad – Euro cucumber, radish, fresh mint, olive oil and balsamic glaze
- Daily Cocktail Party Flatbread – built with Marlow’s secret sauce and the best ingredients the kitchen and chef has to offer
- The Classic “Gatsby” – grilled filet mignon, leafy greens, Roma tomato, thin red onion, toasty Cuban roll, slathered with peri peri aioli, stuffed with tavern fries
- Baked Malva Cake – a traditional South African sweet treat, cream-soaked pound cake, Bailey’s Irish Cream and apricot jam served warm
And you can enjoy them with featured South African wines such as:
- Riebeek Creek Cellars 2013 Chenin Blanc – this season’s best from South Africa, with flavors of guava and gooseberries and tropical fruit aromas balanced with a crisp acidity
- Boschendal Chardonnay/Pinot Noir – a complex white blend with enticing creamy citrus, red apples and baked pear aroma with full, broad citrus and a tad bit of spice
- KWV Pinotage – this 2013 Pinotage is rich with plum, banana and fruit cake aromas; sweet and juicy tannins and hints of chocolate and strawberries
- Mulderbosch Faithful Hound Red Blend – a red blend with tasty varietals Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Malbec and Petit Verdot; herbal notes and subtle sandalwood with brambleberry and plum
The Midsummer Cocktail Party menu is available daily for lunch and dinner, in addition to the main menu. Cold beers will also be on tap, as well as three summery cocktails – Georgia Peach Lemonade, The Gin Job and a Watermelon Margarita.
For more information, visit marlowstavern.com.
- Orange County and Visit Orlando Launch ‘#407Day’ Campaign April 7 to Support Local Restaurants .. #OrlandoFoodies #OrlandoToGo #VisitOrlando - April 6, 2020
- Enzian Theater Offering Four New Indie Movies to Stream .. @EnzianTheater @atwdfilm #CorpusChristiFilm @ExtraOrdFilm @SWMYfilm - April 5, 2020
- Southern Fried Sunday to Host Second Free Online #StayHome Music Fest April 5 With Optional Food Supplied by Winter Park’s #NewStandard .. #SFS - April 5, 2020
- SeaWorld Parks Provide Free Online Animal and Nature Classroom Resources .. @SeaWorld #ClassroomResources - April 4, 2020
- Creative City Project Presents “Stimulate the Arts” Online Fundraiser .. @Creative_Proj #OrlandoArts - April 3, 2020
- Orlando’s East End Market Launches Mobile Delivery Service .. @EastEndMkt - April 2, 2020
- Feed the Need Florida to Distribute Meals to Families Impacted by COVID-19 .. #FeedtheNeedFL - March 31, 2020
- Monster Jam World Finals 2020 in Orlando Has Been Cancelled .. @MonsterJam #MonsterJam - March 30, 2020
- Enzian Theater Now Offers On Demand Streaming of Indie Movies .. @EnzianTheater @bacuraufilme @TheBandFilm @TheWhistlers #saintfrances - March 29, 2020
- Southern Fried Sunday to Host Free Online #StayHome Music Fest March 29 With Optional Food Supplied by Winter Park’s #NewStandard .. #SFS - March 28, 2020