This summer, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park will be celebrating the upcoming release of the Disney Channel Original Movie “Teen Beach 2” with a daily “Teen Beach 2: Beach Party.”
The beach party takes place on the shore of the Typhoon Lagoon Surf Pool, and features a DJ spinning retro tunes, beach-themed games, hula hoop contests and more. Actual cast members will not be in attendance.
The party will run through July 5, and is included in your admission to the water park. It’s all part of Walt Disney World’s “Coolest Summer Ever” promotion, which kicked off with the recent 24-Hour Day at Magic Kingdom.
Even better, guests who purchase a one-day water park ticket ($58 adult/$50 ages 3-9) can park hop between Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s other water park Blizzard Beach on the same day. To purchase, visit disneyworld.com.
- The 28th Annual Florida Film Festival Announces Grand Jury and Audience Award Winners #FFF2019 - April 22, 2019
- Dr Phillips Center Hosts Auditions for Jesus Christ Superstar National Tour on Saturday, April 20 @drphillipsctr #JesusChristSuperstar - April 18, 2019
- Party for the Planet Returns to Disney’s Animal Kingdom April 20-22, 2019 #EarthDay2019 #PartyforthePlanet - April 17, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2019 Picks For Easter Dining And Family Fun In Orlando - April 16, 2019
- Monster Jam World Finals XX Roll Into Orlando’s Camping World Stadium May 10-11, 2019 #MonsterJam - April 15, 2019
- Dr Phillips Center Announces Digital Ticket Lottery for Dear Evan Hansen #YouWillBeFound #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - April 12, 2019
- Five Reasons You Should Attend the 2019 Florida Film Festival #FFF2019 - April 11, 2019
- Central Florida Foodie Events for April 2019 #OrlandoFoodies ::UPDATED:: - April 7, 2019
- Out and About: CityArts Opens in Historic Roger Kiene Building in Downtown Orlando - March 31, 2019
- Out and About: Tony Roma’s Serves Up Delicious New Classics Menu Through April 28, 2019 @TonyRomas - March 27, 2019