This summer, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park will be celebrating the upcoming release of the Disney Channel Original Movie “Teen Beach 2” with a daily “Teen Beach 2: Beach Party.”
The beach party takes place on the shore of the Typhoon Lagoon Surf Pool, and features a DJ spinning retro tunes, beach-themed games, hula hoop contests and more. Actual cast members will not be in attendance.
The party will run through July 5, and is included in your admission to the water park. It’s all part of Walt Disney World’s “Coolest Summer Ever” promotion, which kicked off with the recent 24-Hour Day at Magic Kingdom.
Even better, guests who purchase a one-day water park ticket ($58 adult/$50 ages 3-9) can park hop between Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s other water park Blizzard Beach on the same day. To purchase, visit disneyworld.com.
- SeaWorld Orlando Salutes First Responders with Half Off Admission Through July 31 #SeaWorldOrlando - July 16, 2019
- Apollo 11 Moon landing 50th Anniversary Events This Week in Central Florida #Apollo11 - July 15, 2019
- Dates Unveiled for the 2019 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays #WaltDisneyWorld - July 14, 2019
- Win a Family 4-Pack of Tickets to Disney’s Newsies at Osceola Arts! @Osceola_Arts #Giveaway - July 10, 2019
- LEGOLAND Florida Hosts THE LEGO MOVIE DAYS Weekends in July and August 2019 #BuiltForKids - July 9, 2019
- Osceola Arts Presents Disney’s ‘Newsies’ Starting July 12 @Osceola_Arts - July 8, 2019
- July 4th Fireworks To Live Stream From Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World Tonight - July 4, 2019
- Fourth of July Street Closures and Parking Info in Downtown Orlando - July 3, 2019
- Central Florida Foodies Events for July 2019 #OrlandoFoodies ::UPDATED:: - July 2, 2019
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating The 4th Of July 2019 In Central Florida #4thofJuly - June 30, 2019