After months of construction and a week-long media blitz that included a record-breaking walk by Nik Wallenda, The Orlando Eye, SEA LIFE Aquarium, and Madame Tussauds are now open to the public.
With a few speeches and the swoosh of a pair of giant scissors against a purple ribbon, I-Drive 360 welcomed visitors to enjoy it’s new attractions yesterday morning (May 4).
CitySurfing Orlando was on hand during that media blitz and all this week you’ll be seeing our reviews of the trio of entertainment options. Bottom line, is we really enjoyed all three, and would recommend them to locals and visitors alike.
Advance online tickets start at $18 for adults, and $13 for children under 12 per attraction. There are also combo tickets that offer discounts for any two or all three, plus an option to add on a visit to LEGOLAND Florida. Parking is free in a garage, or there is valet in the evening.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating National Margarita Day Feb 22, 2020 .. #NationalMargaritaDay - February 21, 2020
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces the FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando 2020/2021 Season .. @DrPhillipsCtr #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - February 20, 2020
- The Masked Singer National Tour Comes to Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center This Summer .. #TheMaskedSinger @DrPhillipsCtr - February 17, 2020
- Orlando’s Exploria Stadium Enters Into New Partnership with PepsiCo Beverages North America .. #Pepsi @OrlandoCitySC @ORLPride - February 16, 2020
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser to Debut at Walt Disney World in 2021 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #StarWars - February 15, 2020
- Fresh Kitchen to Open Lake Mary Location February 24, 2020 .. @EatFreshKitchen - February 14, 2020
- City Works Eatery & Pour House Opens at Disney Springs .. @DisneySprings #CityWorks @CityWorksUS - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Raises Annual Pass Prices Feb 2020 .. #WaltDisneyWorld - February 12, 2020
- Confisco Grille at Universal Orlando’s Islands of Adventure Launches New Global-Inspired Menu .. @UniversalOrlando - February 11, 2020
- Mad Cow Theatre offers free tickets to ‘Last Train to Nibroc’ for WWII Veterans .. @MadCowTheatre - February 10, 2020