After months of construction and a week-long media blitz that included a record-breaking walk by Nik Wallenda, The Orlando Eye, SEA LIFE Aquarium, and Madame Tussauds are now open to the public.
With a few speeches and the swoosh of a pair of giant scissors against a purple ribbon, I-Drive 360 welcomed visitors to enjoy it’s new attractions yesterday morning (May 4).
CitySurfing Orlando was on hand during that media blitz and all this week you’ll be seeing our reviews of the trio of entertainment options. Bottom line, is we really enjoyed all three, and would recommend them to locals and visitors alike.
Advance online tickets start at $18 for adults, and $13 for children under 12 per attraction. There are also combo tickets that offer discounts for any two or all three, plus an option to add on a visit to LEGOLAND Florida. Parking is free in a garage, or there is valet in the evening.
- Florida Hurricane Supplies Sales Tax Holiday Runs May 29-June 4, 2020 - May 25, 2020
- NBA in Talks with Walt Disney World to Restart Season in Orlando .. #NBA #WWoS #ESPN #WaltDisneyWorld - May 24, 2020
- LEGOLAND Florida Plans to Reopen June 1 .. #LEGOLANDFlorida #Reopening #PirateIslandHotel - May 23, 2020
- Universal Orlando Submits Plan to Reopen Parks in June .. #UniversalOrlando #Reopening - May 21, 2020
- Seminole State’s Emil Buehler Planetarium to be Part of Free Nationwide Star Party May 22, 2020 .. #StarParty #LiveStreaming #SeminoleState - May 20, 2020
- Orlando Music Community Leaders Band Together for ORLANDO MUSIC CARES Benefit May 25, 2020 .. #OrlandoMusicCares #LocalMusic #CharityEvents - May 19, 2020
- Disney Springs Reopens May 20 – What You Need to Know .. #DisneySprings #Reopening #WaltDisneyWorld - May 18, 2020
- Orlando Restaurants Opening for Limited Dine-In Service This Weekend .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies #DineIn - May 16, 2020
- ICON Park’s Madame Tussauds and SEA LIFE Aquarium to Reopen Today .. #ICONPark #MadameTussaudsOrlando #SeaLifeOrlando - May 15, 2020
- Universal Orlando Reopening CityWalk May 14 for Limited Operations .. #UniversalOrlando #UniversalCityWalk #ThemeParks - May 14, 2020