Music, film and television star Ross Lynch was in town on Thursday, May 21, to unveil his new wax figure at Madame Tussauds Orlando at I-Drive 360.
Lynch made his acting debut on the Disney Channel’s Austin & Ally, and plays Brady in the network’s Teen Beach Movie and it’s upcoming sequel. If that’s not enough, he’s a member of pop rock band R5, which includes three of his siblings.
Madame Tussauds artists took over 300 measurements of his head and body to make this precise replica of Lynch. He also provided the artists with the clothing and accessories for his figure, including a leather jacket, R5 guitar pick necklace, socks and his signature pink underwear, which he said his fans would expect to see.
“This whole experience with the Madame Tussauds team was so cool,” said Lynch prior to meeting his new figure. “I’m excited to see how the figure will look, especially since he’s rocking my pink boxers!”
During his visit, Lynch even took a selfie with his wax figure, which is something guests at Madame Tussauds can do as well, when they visit.
Tickets to Madame Tussauds Orlando start at only $18 for adults with advance purchase. To purchase or for more information, visit madametussauds.com/orlando.
[Photos courtesy of Madame Tussauds]
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2020 Picks For #Easter Dining In #Orlando (At Home) - April 8, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For April 8, 2020: Kadance, Hawkers, Canvas, ICON Park, Estefan Kitchen Orlando, Ravenous Pig, and More .. #OrlandoFoodies - April 8, 2020
- Orange County and Visit Orlando Launch ‘#407Day’ Campaign April 7 to Support Local Restaurants .. #OrlandoFoodies #OrlandoToGo #VisitOrlando - April 6, 2020
- Enzian Theater Offering Four New Indie Movies to Stream .. @EnzianTheater @atwdfilm #CorpusChristiFilm @ExtraOrdFilm @SWMYfilm - April 5, 2020
- Southern Fried Sunday to Host Second Free Online #StayHome Music Fest April 5 With Optional Food Supplied by Winter Park’s #NewStandard .. #SFS - April 5, 2020
- SeaWorld Parks Provide Free Online Animal and Nature Classroom Resources .. @SeaWorld #ClassroomResources - April 4, 2020
- Creative City Project Presents “Stimulate the Arts” Online Fundraiser .. @Creative_Proj #OrlandoArts - April 3, 2020
- Orlando’s East End Market Launches Mobile Delivery Service .. @EastEndMkt - April 2, 2020
- Feed the Need Florida to Distribute Meals to Families Impacted by COVID-19 .. #FeedtheNeedFL - March 31, 2020
- Monster Jam World Finals 2020 in Orlando Has Been Cancelled .. @MonsterJam #MonsterJam - March 30, 2020