Early in the morning of Friday, May 15, LEGOLAND Florida officially opened the doors to the LEGOLAND hotel with confetti, Legos and more.
The grand opening was honored with thousands of colorful LEGO® minifigures blasting out of cannons atop the hotel and a child discovering a key to open the hotel built for kids.
The new LEGOLAND Hotel debuts several features unique to LEGOLAND Florida Resort, including the only LEGO Friends themed suite in the world, and daily build sessions with a Master Model Builder inside a Model Shop in the hotel.
“LEGOLAND Florida Resort is continuously expanding, making it an awesome place for families with children to stay for multiple days. The addition of LEGOLAND Hotel makes that possible,” said General Manager of LEGOLAND Florida Resort Adrian Jones. “The hotel is a fully immersive experience, with a number of exclusive features unique to LEGOLAND Florida Resort and we’re excited to welcome families to stay and play with us for the first time in Florida!”
As we’ve mentioned previously, LEGOLAND Hotel features 152 guest rooms and suites across four themes: Pirate, Kingdom, Adventure, and LEGO Friends. Guests of the Hotel also enjoy early access to LEGOLAND Florida Resort, free full breakfast daily, interactive play areas, daily and nightly entertainment, disco elevator, resort pool and much more.
Room rates begin at $219 per night. To make a reservation, visit LEGOLANDHotel.com.
[All photos: Chip Litherland for LEGOLAND Florida/Merlin Entertainments Group Inc.]
- House of Blues Orlando Presents AWOLNATION May 24, 2018 - March 22, 2018
- LEGOLAND Florida to Open Funnel Cake Factory Spring 2018 - March 21, 2018
- Orlando Science Center Hosts Top Secret Weekend March 24-25, 2018 #orlandosciencecenter - March 20, 2018
- Meet the Local Actresses appearing in Waitress at Dr. Phillips Center March 20-25, 2018 - March 19, 2018
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018
- Yelp Restaurant Week Runs March 18-24 in Orlando #yelporlando - March 14, 2018
- Music Icon Richard Marx to Rock Plaza Live Orlando on March 18, 2018 - March 13, 2018