McFadden’s Restaurant and Saloon is celebrating their grand opening on Saturday, April 11, and hosting will be none other than Vanilla Ice.
If you’d like to be in attendance with the legendary Vanilla Ice to experience McFadden’s Saturday night parties, visit mcfaddensorlando.com/events to RSVP. McFadden’s famous Fishbowl drinks will be flowing each and every Saturday night
Can’t be there Saturday? Friday, April 10, the entire crew from XL 1067’s Johnny’s House will be at McFadden’s for a live nighttime broadcast.
It will also be Ladies Night (the first of many) – that means women get half price drinks from 9pm to 11pm. There will be a Lucky Ladies Lottery – one lucky lady will win a tropical vacation package.
It’s also Megacon weekend, so McFadden’s is holding a costume contest on April 10. Come as your favorite comic book, sci-fi or super hero character for a chance to win the grand prize of $1,000 in cash.
McFadden’s is located at 8291 International Drive, at Vue at 360. For more information, visit mcfaddensorlando.com.
- House of Blues Orlando Presents AWOLNATION May 24, 2018 - March 22, 2018
- LEGOLAND Florida to Open Funnel Cake Factory Spring 2018 - March 21, 2018
- Orlando Science Center Hosts Top Secret Weekend March 24-25, 2018 #orlandosciencecenter - March 20, 2018
- Meet the Local Actresses appearing in Waitress at Dr. Phillips Center March 20-25, 2018 - March 19, 2018
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018
- Yelp Restaurant Week Runs March 18-24 in Orlando #yelporlando - March 14, 2018
- Music Icon Richard Marx to Rock Plaza Live Orlando on March 18, 2018 - March 13, 2018