April 15 is tax day in the U.S., and knowing that some people may be a bit broke after paying their taxes, Hard Rock Cafe Orlando is going to let customers sing for their supper…literally.
On Wednesday, April 15, from 6pm to 9pm, anybody willing to take the stage at the Hard Rock Cafe Orlando and sing a song will get a free Local Legendary Burger.
“The Sing for Your Supper campaign is an enjoyable way for the brand to give back to our guests and help ease the burden of Tax Day,” said John Galloway, Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Hard Rock International. “We hope to see many loyal fans of the brand, as well as new guests, come out to their local cafe, take the stage and try one of our unique local burger offerings.”
Orlando’s Local Legendary features an Angus beef patty topped with Hard Rock’s award-winning Brie and Fontina macaroni & cheese.
Think that’s worth a song? Then head on down to Universal Orlando CityWalk and tell the server at Hard Rock Cafe Orlando that you want to “sing for your supper!”
Visit facebook.com/hardrockorlando for more information.
- Daytona Lagoon in Daytona Beach Launches Summer Character Series June 4, 2023 - May 30, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center to Host Broadway’s ‘Into the Woods’ For Only Florida Shows June 6-11, 2023 - May 28, 2023
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023