One of the newest businesses to open on I-Drive is McFadden’s Irish Restaurant and Saloon, and last weekend we got the chance to check it out during a VIP & Media Party.
McFadden’s is located in Vue 360, right next to the Orlando Eye and I-Drive 360. They even share the same parking garage.
It’s a large venue. There are three indoor areas, with two huge bars. There’s also outdoor seating on a patio in front, and a porch-like area in the back. Both patios and a row of windows along one wall provide amazing views of The Orlando Eye.
During the day, it functions as a restaurant with drinks. At night, it adds a party vibe with a DJ or sometimes live entertainment by the likes of Off Kilter.
The food is gastro-pub quality, with an Irish twist, and we got to check out a few samples.
Their Beer Battered Fish & Chips ($16) was a winner with a huge portion of fried fish resting on top a bed of fries, and served with a lemon dill sauce
For the big mouths in your group, try the Smoke Show Burger ($16), featuring onion rings, cheddar cheese, and a tangy BBQ sauce on a brioche bun.
Most of the entrees I spotted on the menu were in the $15-$20 range.
As for the drinks, they have a good menu of domestic, import, and craft beers, a full bar, wine, champagne, and their world famous Fish Bowl Cocktails. These bad boys hold 92 ounces of liquid libation and will set you back $25.
The one pictured is the Blue Lagoon (Bacardi coconut rum, Stoli blueberry vodka, peach schnapps, and Bols blue curacao – yup, all alcohol). Other fish bowl options have names like “Irish Trash Can,” “Lucky Charm,” and “F.U.B.A.R.” (I’m guessing if you order this one, you should stop at one).
McFadden’s Restaurant & Saloon is now open for business Monday through Thursday 4pm – 2am, and Friday through Sunday noon to 2am. They are located at 8291 Internaational Drive in Orlando, in Vue 360.
For more information, visit McFaddensOrlando.com.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating The 4th Of July 2022 .. #4thofJuly #Fireworks #OrlandoHolidays #VisitOrlando - June 29, 2022
- Out and About: Tasting the New BBQ Bowls at Sonny’s BBQ .. @SonnysBBQ #OrlandoBBQ - June 27, 2022
- Swamp Sistas Hold 2022 Summer Hope For Kids Fundraiser .. @SwampSistas @FeedHopeNow #FightHunger - June 22, 2022
- ‘Red Hot & Boom’ Returns to Altamonte Springs July 3, 2022 .. #RedHotBoom #WXXL #AltamonteSprings - June 15, 2022
- Out and About: Experiencing ‘Electric Ocean’ at SeaWorld Orlando .. #SeaWorldOrlando #ElectricOcean - June 13, 2022
- Sonny’s BBQ Introduces New Limited-Time BBQ Bowls .. @SonnysBBQ #OrlandoBBQ - June 9, 2022
- Out and About: ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ at Dr. Phillips Center .. #JCSTheMusical #DrPhillipsCenter #OrlandoArts #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - June 8, 2022
- Sixth Annual CommUNITY Rainbow Run and Festival Benefiting onePULSE Foundation To Be Held June 4 .. #CommUNITYRainbowRun #OnePULSE #CharityEvents - June 2, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To Celebrating National Donut Day June 3, 2022 .. #NationalDonutDay #OrlandoDonuts #OrlandoDoughnuts - June 2, 2022
- Orlando Weekly’s Bite30 Returns Starting June 1, 2022 .. #bite30 #OrlandoDining #Foodies - May 31, 2022