To mark his one year anniversary as host of NBC’s “The Tonight Show,” Jimmy Fallon joined Madame Tussauds at their New York attraction for a special launch of five brand new, never-before-seen wax figures of the popular funnyman.
One of those five will be making their way down to the Sunshine State, to reside in Madame Tussauds new Orlando location at I-Drive 360.
Each of the five figures were meticulously created by Madame Tussauds studio artists over the course of four months. Fallon was very involved with the artists, who took over 250 measurements of the star, from eye color to the strands of hair on his head.
He also donated the shirt and tie the Orlando figure will wear from his own wardrobe, and his personal hair stylist also styled each figures’ hair to get just the right look.
“I’m honestly floored! These artists did an amazing job,” said Jimmy Fallon upon seeing his figures for the first time. “I guess I’ll have to stop with the plastic surgery for at least a few years so these figures stay relevant.”
After the Madame Tussauds reveal, Fallon took to the airwaves, debuting his figures on “The Tonight Show” in a video clip set to the Beach Boys hit, “Barbara Ann.” Here it is for you to enjoy:
Jimmy Fallon will be one of many celebrities who will be at Madame Tussauds Orlando when it opens on May 4. The attraction will feature themed areas that will allow guests to get up close with their favorite stars from award-winning film actors, to historical and modern world leaders, sports stars, music legends as well as figures important to Florida.
For more information, visit madametussauds.com/orlando.
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For July 5, 2020: The Old Jailhouse, Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream, Chef Bruno Fonseca, Shake Shack, And More .. #OrlandoFoodies #OrlandoRestaurants - July 5, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating The 4th Of July 2020 .. #4thofJuly #Fireworks #Grilling - July 1, 2020
- The Bourne Stuntacular to Grand Open at Universal Orlando June 30, 2020 with Sneak Peek Online June 29 .. #UniversalOrlando #BourneStuntacular #ThemeParkNews - June 29, 2020
- Florida Suspends Alcohol Consumption at Bars Again Due to COVID-19 .. #FloridaBars #DoYourPart - June 28, 2020
- Orange County Florida Launches New “Safer, Stronger, Together” Campaign for Businesses & Residents to Combat COVID-19 Spread .. #DoYourPartORL #VisitOrlando @OrangeCoFL - June 27, 2020
- Walt Disney World to Give Magic Kingdom’s Splash Mountain New ‘The Princess and the Frog’ Theme .. #WaltDisneyWorld #SplashMountain #ThePrincessandtheFrog #Tiana - June 26, 2020
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex to Host ‘MLS is Back’ Tournament This Summer .. #WaltDisneyWorld #ESPN #WWoS #MLSisBack #Soccer - June 21, 2020
- Walt Disney World Cancels Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party for 2020 .. #Disney #MNSSHP #Halloween - June 20, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Father’s Day 2020 .. #FathersDay #VisitOrlando #OrlandoRestaurants - June 18, 2020
- Gatorland Offers Special Florida Resident Rates Through June 30, 2020 .. #Gatorland #FLResident - June 15, 2020