As if there aren’t enough reasons to make a trip to Pointe Orlando on I-Drive, there will soon be two new ones: Itta Bena and Lafayette’s.
Itta Bena is a speakeasy-style fine dining restaurant. The menu at Itta Bena focuses on classic Southern cuisine with a timeless Delta influence. The perfect place for a romantic evening, it also features a great wine list and classic piano bar. It will be opening in the location that was formerly Hooter’s, and is an outpost of Itta Bena in Memphis. You can follow them on Twitter at @IttaBenaOrlando.
Lafayette’s is a live music venue that will feature musical acts ranging from Americana to alternative rock, progressive country and jazz, seven nights a week. Lafayette’s will also feature a New Orleans-inspired menu including po-boys, gumbo, shrimp and grits and other Southern fare. It will be opening in the location that formerly housed Lulu’s Bait Shack, and is an outpost of Lafayette’s Music Room in Memphis, which also has a location in Palm Beach. You can follow them on Twitter at @LafayettesOrl and on Facebook at facebook.com/LafayettesOrlando.
Both new venues are on the second level of Pointe Orlando. They’re due to open in 2015, and we’ll let you know as soon as we get exact dates.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2020 Picks For #Easter Dining In #Orlando (At Home) - April 8, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For April 8, 2020: Kadance, Hawkers, Canvas, ICON Park, Estefan Kitchen Orlando, Ravenous Pig, and More .. #OrlandoFoodies - April 8, 2020
- Orange County and Visit Orlando Launch ‘#407Day’ Campaign April 7 to Support Local Restaurants .. #OrlandoFoodies #OrlandoToGo #VisitOrlando - April 6, 2020
- Enzian Theater Offering Four New Indie Movies to Stream .. @EnzianTheater @atwdfilm #CorpusChristiFilm @ExtraOrdFilm @SWMYfilm - April 5, 2020
- Southern Fried Sunday to Host Second Free Online #StayHome Music Fest April 5 With Optional Food Supplied by Winter Park’s #NewStandard .. #SFS - April 5, 2020
- SeaWorld Parks Provide Free Online Animal and Nature Classroom Resources .. @SeaWorld #ClassroomResources - April 4, 2020
- Creative City Project Presents “Stimulate the Arts” Online Fundraiser .. @Creative_Proj #OrlandoArts - April 3, 2020
- Orlando’s East End Market Launches Mobile Delivery Service .. @EastEndMkt - April 2, 2020
- Feed the Need Florida to Distribute Meals to Families Impacted by COVID-19 .. #FeedtheNeedFL - March 31, 2020
- Monster Jam World Finals 2020 in Orlando Has Been Cancelled .. @MonsterJam #MonsterJam - March 30, 2020