Last summer, we told you that Mango’s Tropical Cafe Orlando would be opening on International Drive. This week, we have a first glimpse at the interior, courtesy of an artist rendering provided by Mango’s COO Joshua Wallack.
The rendering is of the main bar areas and show floor where Mango’s dancers will perform for guests in the evening. If it’s anything like the original Mango’s Tropical Cafe in South Beach Miami, they’ll even be dancing on top of the bars.
It will operate as a casual dining venue during the day, and at night it will turn up the heat and become a a high-energy dinner show, restaurant and nightclub.
In addition to the 50,000-sq-ft main building, there will also be a seven-story parking garage. This will not only be for Mango’s guests, but also provide additional parking for Wallack’s other nearby project, the Skyplex complex, which will be home to the Skyplex coaster, the Skyfall zipline, shops, restaurants, and more.
We don’t have an exact opening date for Mango’s Tropical Cafe Orlando, but as soon as we get one, we’ll let you know.
- House of Blues Orlando Presents AWOLNATION May 24, 2018 - March 22, 2018
- LEGOLAND Florida to Open Funnel Cake Factory Spring 2018 - March 21, 2018
- Orlando Science Center Hosts Top Secret Weekend March 24-25, 2018 #orlandosciencecenter - March 20, 2018
- Meet the Local Actresses appearing in Waitress at Dr. Phillips Center March 20-25, 2018 - March 19, 2018
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018
- Yelp Restaurant Week Runs March 18-24 in Orlando #yelporlando - March 14, 2018
- Music Icon Richard Marx to Rock Plaza Live Orlando on March 18, 2018 - March 13, 2018