Orlando’s own Emily Kopp returns to Orlando on her current tour of the Southeast U.S. with a show at BackBooth on March 6.
Kopp is an engaging singer-songwriter whose sound marries bluesy soulful vocals with indie-pop melodies. She moved to Orlando to study at UCF, and also worked for a local music venue where she learned about the business side of the music. She honed her own sound in the meantime and soon was sharing the stage with artists like Marc Cohn, Brandi Carlisle, and Michelle Branch.
Last year, she released her first full-length album, Seredipity Find Me, which earned her a write-up at Billboard.com, and charted at #39 on the iTunes singer-songwriter chart. BMI liked the album so much they highlighted her as a “Spotlight Artist.”
She’s currently on her own headlining club tour, which will return to her adopted home town of Orlando for the BackBooth show.
Tickets for the show are only $10 in advance, and are available at Park Ave CD’s or online at backbooth.com. Price goes up to $12 day of show at the door. Still a deal to see this talented artist live.
If you want to know more about Emily Kopp, visit EmilyKoppMusic.com.
In the meantime, to get you in the mood for the show, here is the video for her song, “When We Fight,” off of Seredipity Find Me:
- Orlando Shakes Hosts 30th Anniversary Season Gala Sept 16, 2018 @OrlandoShakes - July 16, 2018
- Frightened Rabbit Tribute Show at Will’s Pub July 19 to Benefit TWLOHA - July 15, 2018
- Universal Orlando Announces Chucky and Killer Klowns Scare Zones for Halloween Horror Nights 28 #HHN28 - July 13, 2018
- Ellipsis Brewing Marks Six-Month Anniversary with 5 Special Release Brews - July 12, 2018
- Walt Disney World Introduces its Newest Annual Pass and a Summer Pass Add-on - July 11, 2018
- First Narrators Announced for 2018 Candlelight Processional at Epcot - July 11, 2018
- Orlando Story Club Presents ‘What A Mess!’ at The Abbey July 18, 2018 - July 10, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Offers Free Day of Dining with Annual Pass Purchase - July 9, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup July 7, 2018: 33 & Melt, 4 Rivers Smokehouse, Paddlefish, and More - July 7, 2018
- Spooky Empire to Mark 25th Anniversary of Hocus Pocus with Guest Kathy Najimy - July 6, 2018