From now through March 24, Marlow’s Tavern locations will be offering a taste of the Big Easy with the limited time Bayou ‘n Bourbon Menu.
The Bayou ‘n Bourbon menu will be available daily for lunch and dinner, in addition to the main menu. The limited time menu includes the following dishes:
- Roasted Chicken & Shrimp Gumbo– a down-home Louisiana tradition with a Marlow’s twist
- Le Cajun Boudin– slow-roasted pork, seasoned Cajun-style, with rice and a Creole rémoulade
- Daily Flatbread From the Bayou– made with secret sauce and the best ingredients Marlow’s kitchen (and the bayou) have to offer
- “N’awlins-Style” Po’Boy–tempura-battered shrimp and crawfish, apple-cabbage slaw, shredded lettuce, Roma tomato and smoked chili cream on a toasted baguette
- Creole Patty Melt– fresh ground beef all “jazzed up” with andouille sausage, Swiss cheese, caramelized onions and peppers and a house-made Creole rémoulade on toasted marble rye
- Deconstructed Jambalaya–grilled Prestige Farms chicken, andouille sausage, house-made dirty rice and traditional crawfish Creole sauce
- NOLA Red Gish Grill– blackened red fish, corn and okra maque choux, grainy mustard, scallion and crawfish tomato beurre blanc
To round out the meal, Marlow’s will offer its Honey-Bourbon Bread Pudding, made with honey and vanilla crème brûlée, soaked Cuban bread and a splash of Jack Daniel’s Honey.
There will also be several New Orleans-style beverages on the menu, including a Marlow’s Hurricane, Bourbon Street Lemonade, and several craft beers including an Abita Strawberry Harvest.
“Our Bayou ‘n Bourbon menu takes the wonderful flavors of New Orleans and gives them a Marlow’s Tavern twist,” said John C. Metz, executive chef and co-founder of Marlow’s Tavern. “It’s our way of celebrating a unique and diverse cuisine and giving our guests a taste of the festive atmosphere of Mardi Gras.”
Marlow’s Tavern has two Orlando-area locations. One at Pointe Orlando on I-Drive (9101 International Dr), and at 1008 S. Orlando Ave in Winter Park. For more information, visit marlowstavern.com/orlando.
- Bite30 Returns July 15-August 16, 2020 To Tantalize Taste Buds .. #Bite30 #Foodies #OrlandoRestaurants - July 13, 2020
- Spooky Empire Cancels 2020 Events and Announces 2021 Dates .. #SpookyEmpire #HorrorConventions - July 12, 2020
- SeaWorld Orlando Hosts “Flicks & Fireworks” This Weekend .. #SeaWorldOrlando #FlicksFireworks - July 8, 2020
- Tango Cares Needs Your Help to Feed Orlando’s Unemployed Hospitality Workers .. #TangoCares #MiasItalianKitchen #CafeTuTuTango - July 6, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For July 5, 2020: The Old Jailhouse, Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream, Chef Bruno Fonseca, Shake Shack, And More .. #OrlandoFoodies #OrlandoRestaurants - July 5, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating The 4th Of July 2020 .. #4thofJuly #Fireworks #Grilling - July 1, 2020
- The Bourne Stuntacular to Grand Open at Universal Orlando June 30, 2020 with Sneak Peek Online June 29 .. #UniversalOrlando #BourneStuntacular #ThemeParkNews - June 29, 2020
- Florida Suspends Alcohol Consumption at Bars Again Due to COVID-19 .. #FloridaBars #DoYourPart - June 28, 2020
- Orange County Florida Launches New “Safer, Stronger, Together” Campaign for Businesses & Residents to Combat COVID-19 Spread .. #DoYourPartORL #VisitOrlando @OrangeCoFL - June 27, 2020
- Walt Disney World to Give Magic Kingdom’s Splash Mountain New ‘The Princess and the Frog’ Theme .. #WaltDisneyWorld #SplashMountain #ThePrincessandtheFrog #Tiana - June 26, 2020