From now through March 24, Marlow’s Tavern locations will be offering a taste of the Big Easy with the limited time Bayou ‘n Bourbon Menu.
The Bayou ‘n Bourbon menu will be available daily for lunch and dinner, in addition to the main menu. The limited time menu includes the following dishes:
- Roasted Chicken & Shrimp Gumbo– a down-home Louisiana tradition with a Marlow’s twist
- Le Cajun Boudin– slow-roasted pork, seasoned Cajun-style, with rice and a Creole rémoulade
- Daily Flatbread From the Bayou– made with secret sauce and the best ingredients Marlow’s kitchen (and the bayou) have to offer
- “N’awlins-Style” Po’Boy–tempura-battered shrimp and crawfish, apple-cabbage slaw, shredded lettuce, Roma tomato and smoked chili cream on a toasted baguette
- Creole Patty Melt– fresh ground beef all “jazzed up” with andouille sausage, Swiss cheese, caramelized onions and peppers and a house-made Creole rémoulade on toasted marble rye
- Deconstructed Jambalaya–grilled Prestige Farms chicken, andouille sausage, house-made dirty rice and traditional crawfish Creole sauce
- NOLA Red Gish Grill– blackened red fish, corn and okra maque choux, grainy mustard, scallion and crawfish tomato beurre blanc
To round out the meal, Marlow’s will offer its Honey-Bourbon Bread Pudding, made with honey and vanilla crème brûlée, soaked Cuban bread and a splash of Jack Daniel’s Honey.
There will also be several New Orleans-style beverages on the menu, including a Marlow’s Hurricane, Bourbon Street Lemonade, and several craft beers including an Abita Strawberry Harvest.
“Our Bayou ‘n Bourbon menu takes the wonderful flavors of New Orleans and gives them a Marlow’s Tavern twist,” said John C. Metz, executive chef and co-founder of Marlow’s Tavern. “It’s our way of celebrating a unique and diverse cuisine and giving our guests a taste of the festive atmosphere of Mardi Gras.”
Marlow’s Tavern has two Orlando-area locations. One at Pointe Orlando on I-Drive (9101 International Dr), and at 1008 S. Orlando Ave in Winter Park. For more information, visit marlowstavern.com/orlando.
- The Big Bounce America Tour Comes to Central Florida Oct 19-27, 2019 .. @TheBigBounceUSA - October 14, 2019
- IAAPA Celebrates Grand Opening of New Global Headquarters in Orlando .. @IAAPAHQ #IAAPA - October 9, 2019
- 93.3 FLZ Jingle Ball 2019 Rings in Season with #SamSmith, #Lizzo, and More at Tampa’s Amalie Arena Dec 1 .. #FLZJingleBall - October 8, 2019
- Florida Citrus Sports Ends Orlando Citrus Parade After 39 Years - October 7, 2019
- Win Tickets to See Wayne Brady at Dr. Phillips Center Oct 12! .. @DrPhillipsCtr @WayneBrady - October 4, 2019
- Celebrate #NationalTacoDay 2019 On October 4 With These Orlando-Area Restaurants - October 3, 2019
- Central Florida Foodie Events For October 2019 .. #OrlandoFoodies ::UPDATED:: - October 2, 2019
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Debut of “Epcot Forever” Show Tonight .. #DisneyParksLive #EpcotForever - October 1, 2019
- Orlando Science Center Hosts $10 Admission Day September 29, 2019 .. @OrlandoScience - September 27, 2019
- Osceola Arts Opens 2019-2020 Season with ‘The Addams Family: A New Musical’ .. #OsceolaArts - September 26, 2019