From now through March 24, Marlow’s Tavern locations will be offering a taste of the Big Easy with the limited time Bayou ‘n Bourbon Menu.
The Bayou ‘n Bourbon menu will be available daily for lunch and dinner, in addition to the main menu. The limited time menu includes the following dishes:
- Roasted Chicken & Shrimp Gumbo– a down-home Louisiana tradition with a Marlow’s twist
- Le Cajun Boudin– slow-roasted pork, seasoned Cajun-style, with rice and a Creole rémoulade
- Daily Flatbread From the Bayou– made with secret sauce and the best ingredients Marlow’s kitchen (and the bayou) have to offer
- “N’awlins-Style” Po’Boy–tempura-battered shrimp and crawfish, apple-cabbage slaw, shredded lettuce, Roma tomato and smoked chili cream on a toasted baguette
- Creole Patty Melt– fresh ground beef all “jazzed up” with andouille sausage, Swiss cheese, caramelized onions and peppers and a house-made Creole rémoulade on toasted marble rye
- Deconstructed Jambalaya–grilled Prestige Farms chicken, andouille sausage, house-made dirty rice and traditional crawfish Creole sauce
- NOLA Red Gish Grill– blackened red fish, corn and okra maque choux, grainy mustard, scallion and crawfish tomato beurre blanc
To round out the meal, Marlow’s will offer its Honey-Bourbon Bread Pudding, made with honey and vanilla crème brûlée, soaked Cuban bread and a splash of Jack Daniel’s Honey.
There will also be several New Orleans-style beverages on the menu, including a Marlow’s Hurricane, Bourbon Street Lemonade, and several craft beers including an Abita Strawberry Harvest.
“Our Bayou ‘n Bourbon menu takes the wonderful flavors of New Orleans and gives them a Marlow’s Tavern twist,” said John C. Metz, executive chef and co-founder of Marlow’s Tavern. “It’s our way of celebrating a unique and diverse cuisine and giving our guests a taste of the festive atmosphere of Mardi Gras.”
Marlow’s Tavern has two Orlando-area locations. One at Pointe Orlando on I-Drive (9101 International Dr), and at 1008 S. Orlando Ave in Winter Park. For more information, visit marlowstavern.com/orlando.
- Orlando’s Downtown Arts District Hosts Art After Dark Aug 24 .. @OrlandoSlice - August 21, 2019
- The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando to Light Up in UF & UM Team Colors Aug 23-24 .. @ICONParkOrlando @UF @UnivMiami - August 21, 2019
- Mad Cow Theatre presents ‘Fade’ Aug 23 – Sept 15, 2019 .. @MadCowTheatre - August 20, 2019
- Joe Bonamassa Announces Two Central Florida Dates in February 2020 .. @KingCenterPA @RuthEckerdHall @JBONAMASSA - August 19, 2019
- The Roth Family Jewish Community Center to Host Author Jenna Blum Aug 27 .. @Jenna_Blum @orlandoJCC - August 16, 2019
- Disney On Ice Presents Road Trip Adventures at Amway Center Sept 6-8 + Ticket Giveaway! .. @DisneyOnIce #RoadTripAdventures - August 14, 2019
- Walt Disney World Hosts Grand Opening of NBA Experience at Disney Springs .. #Disney #NBAExperience - August 13, 2019
- Dr. Phillips Center Hosts Free Open House for Fall Arts Classes Aug 17 .. @DrPhillipsCtr - August 12, 2019
- The Orlando Boat Show Returns August 16-18, 2019 + Win Tickets! #Giveaway #TheOrlandoBoatShow - August 8, 2019
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Fall 2019 Classes Now on Sale … @DrPhillipsCtr - August 6, 2019