The Mennello Museum of American Art updates the traditional Orlando Folk Festival with the debut of Indie-Folkfest on Saturday, February 14.
The event will feature live music from emcees Joseph and Jessy Martens (aka JUNOsmile), as well as Hannah Harber, PALEFACE, Thomas & Olivia Wynn, and Eugene Snowden of The Legendary JCs.
There will also be an artist marketplace, food from East End Market vendors like Fatto In Casa, Skyebird, La Femme Du Fromage, Olde Hearth Bread Co. and Houndstooth Sauce Co, craft cocktails and beer, and more.
For the kids, there will be fun family crafts, including fence painting, and making Valentines and ribbon sticks.
Indie-Folkfest is free to attend, and parking is free, too. For more info, visit OrlandoFolkFestival.wordpress.com.
- Theatre UCF Announces New Pegasus Lab Summer 2018 Productions - April 25, 2018
- Beth McKee and Her Swamp Sistas Launch The La La Summer Hope Virtual Food Drive for 2018 #lalasummer - April 24, 2018
- Thomas D. Jones, PhD and Captain Scott D. Altman Inducted into U. S. Astronaut Hall of Fame® at Kennedy Space Center @ExploreSpaceKSC - April 23, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup April 22, 2018: Krispy Kreme, Susuru, Little Blue Donut Co, and More - April 22, 2018
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Disney’s Animal Kingdom Anniversary Celebration April 22 - April 21, 2018
- Something New is Coming to Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom April 22 - April 21, 2018
- Mamas of The NICU to Host Brunch for NICU Moms at Ace Cafe Orlando May 6, 2018 - April 20, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Extends Seven Seas Food Festival Through April 29 - April 20, 2018
- Sunset Music Festival Returns to Tampa May 26-27, 2018 For 7th Year With Huge EDM Line-Up #SMF2018 - April 19, 2018
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Hosts Tiffins Talks Dining Events to Celebrate 20th Anniversary - April 18, 2018