As the name implies, the strawberry is the main attraction at this fair. There are so many ways to enjoy this sweet treat at the fest, but diehards say you must do at least one shortcake version. Also, buy your flat of strawberries to take home from the vendors set up outside the fest. You’ll pay less.
The second reason to attend the Florida Strawberry Festival is the nightly headliner concerts. Admission is free for grandstand seating, but those are first-come, first-serve. If there is someone you really want to see, it’s worth it to pay for reserved seating.
Here is the line-up of this year’s headliners and reserved ticket prices:
Thursday, Feb. 26 – Bobby Vinton $15/$20 (3:30pm); Alabama $40 (7:30pm)
Friday, Feb. 27 – Mel Tillis $15/$20 (3:30pm); Scotty McCreery $25/$30 (7:30pm)
Saturday, Feb. 28 – MercyMe $20 (3:30pm); Kevin Costner & Modern West $35 (7:30pm)
Sunday, March 1 – Brett Eldredge $20/$25 (3:30pm); Hunter Hayes $40 (7:30pm)
Monday, March 2 – Sawyer Brown $15/$20 (3:30pm); Happy Together Tour $25/$30 (7:30pm)
Tuesday, March 3 – Ronnie Milsap $15/$20 (3:30pm); Sara Evans $20/$25 (7:30pm)
Wednesday, March 4 – Ricky Skaggs $15/$20 (3:30pm); Craig Morgan $20/$25 (7:30pm)
Thursday, March 5 – Oak Ridge Boys $15/$20 (3:30pm); Newsboys $20 (7:30pm)
Friday, March 6 – Loretta Lynn $20/$25 (3:30pm); Boyz II Men $20/$25 (7:30pm)
Saturday, March 7 – Dan + Shay $15/$20 (3:30pm); John Legend $50 (7:30pm)
Sunday, March 8 – Parmalee $15/$20 (3:30pm); Reba McEntire $50 (7:30pm)
Advance tickets can be purchased online, at the Amscot Main Ticket Office located at 2209 W. Oak Avenue in Plant City and over the phone at 813-754-1996.
Admission to the Florida Strawberry Festival is $10 adults, $6 children ages 5-12, and under 5 are free. There are also special days with discounted admission and/or ride bands. Check flstrawberryfestival.com for details.
One final note about attending the Florida Strawberry Festival: there is no official parking lot. Parking is provided by churches, schools, and such, surrounding the festival grounds. They do charge fees to park, which go up the closer you park to the festival.
If you end up going to the Florida Strawberry Festival, let us know what you thought and if you have photos, send us the links. We’d love to see them!
- LEGOLAND Florida Unveils New Florida Prepaid Schoolhouse With College Scholarship Giveaway .. @LEGOLANDFlorida - November 19, 2019
- 4th Annual Florida Tiny House Festival Comes to Orlando November 22-24 .. @UnitedTinyHouse - November 18, 2019
- Out and About: Mia’s Italian Kitchen on I-Drive Adds Bottomless Dining Option to Menu .. @MiasItalian_Orl - November 17, 2019
- Aquatica Orlando Announces Florida’s First Dueling Water Slide to Debut in 2020 .. @AquaticaOrlando #RiptideRace - November 15, 2019
- Festival of Trees Turns Orlando Museum of Art Into Winter Wonderland Nov 16-24, 2019 .. @OMAOrlando #FestivalofTrees - November 14, 2019
- Annie Russell Theatre at Rollins College Presents ‘Private Lies: Improvised Film Noir’ Nov 15-23 .. @rollinscollege #OrlandoArts - November 12, 2019
- Orlando SeaWolves Host 2nd Annual Free Soccer Fan Fest at Osceola Heritage Park Nov 17 .. @MCOSeaWolves - November 11, 2019
- Jonas Brothers Bring Happiness Begins Tour to Orlando’s Amway Center November 16 .. @AmwayCenter @JonasBrothers - November 10, 2019
- 8th Annual Barktoberfest Returns to Lake Eola Park Nov 17 .. @ocas_Orlando #Barktoberfest - November 10, 2019
- Lockheed Martin Space and Air Show Tickets On Sale Nov 10 for 2020 Show .. @SpaceandAirShow - November 9, 2019