As the name implies, the strawberry is the main attraction at this fair. There are so many ways to enjoy this sweet treat at the fest, but diehards say you must do at least one shortcake version. Also, buy your flat of strawberries to take home from the vendors set up outside the fest. You’ll pay less.
The second reason to attend the Florida Strawberry Festival is the nightly headliner concerts. Admission is free for grandstand seating, but those are first-come, first-serve. If there is someone you really want to see, it’s worth it to pay for reserved seating.
Here is the line-up of this year’s headliners and reserved ticket prices:
Thursday, Feb. 26 – Bobby Vinton $15/$20 (3:30pm); Alabama $40 (7:30pm)
Friday, Feb. 27 – Mel Tillis $15/$20 (3:30pm); Scotty McCreery $25/$30 (7:30pm)
Saturday, Feb. 28 – MercyMe $20 (3:30pm); Kevin Costner & Modern West $35 (7:30pm)
Sunday, March 1 – Brett Eldredge $20/$25 (3:30pm); Hunter Hayes $40 (7:30pm)
Monday, March 2 – Sawyer Brown $15/$20 (3:30pm); Happy Together Tour $25/$30 (7:30pm)
Tuesday, March 3 – Ronnie Milsap $15/$20 (3:30pm); Sara Evans $20/$25 (7:30pm)
Wednesday, March 4 – Ricky Skaggs $15/$20 (3:30pm); Craig Morgan $20/$25 (7:30pm)
Thursday, March 5 – Oak Ridge Boys $15/$20 (3:30pm); Newsboys $20 (7:30pm)
Friday, March 6 – Loretta Lynn $20/$25 (3:30pm); Boyz II Men $20/$25 (7:30pm)
Saturday, March 7 – Dan + Shay $15/$20 (3:30pm); John Legend $50 (7:30pm)
Sunday, March 8 – Parmalee $15/$20 (3:30pm); Reba McEntire $50 (7:30pm)
Advance tickets can be purchased online, at the Amscot Main Ticket Office located at 2209 W. Oak Avenue in Plant City and over the phone at 813-754-1996.
Admission to the Florida Strawberry Festival is $10 adults, $6 children ages 5-12, and under 5 are free. There are also special days with discounted admission and/or ride bands. Check flstrawberryfestival.com for details.
One final note about attending the Florida Strawberry Festival: there is no official parking lot. Parking is provided by churches, schools, and such, surrounding the festival grounds. They do charge fees to park, which go up the closer you park to the festival.
If you end up going to the Florida Strawberry Festival, let us know what you thought and if you have photos, send us the links. We’d love to see them!
- The Masked Singer National Tour Comes to Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center This Summer .. #TheMaskedSinger @DrPhillipsCtr - February 17, 2020
- Orlando’s Exploria Stadium Enters Into New Partnership with PepsiCo Beverages North America .. #Pepsi @OrlandoCitySC @ORLPride - February 16, 2020
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser to Debut at Walt Disney World in 2021 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #StarWars - February 15, 2020
- Fresh Kitchen to Open Lake Mary Location February 24, 2020 .. @EatFreshKitchen - February 14, 2020
- City Works Eatery & Pour House Opens at Disney Springs .. @DisneySprings #CityWorks @CityWorksUS - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Raises Annual Pass Prices Feb 2020 .. #WaltDisneyWorld - February 12, 2020
- Confisco Grille at Universal Orlando’s Islands of Adventure Launches New Global-Inspired Menu .. @UniversalOrlando - February 11, 2020
- Mad Cow Theatre offers free tickets to ‘Last Train to Nibroc’ for WWII Veterans .. @MadCowTheatre - February 10, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Valentine’s Day 2020 in Orlando and Central Florida .. #ValentinesDay - February 9, 2020
- Orlando Wetlands Festival Returns To Fort Christmas Historical Park Feb 15, 2020 .. @CityBeautiful #VisitOrlando - February 8, 2020