As the name implies, the strawberry is the main attraction at this fair. There are so many ways to enjoy this sweet treat at the fest, but diehards say you must do at least one shortcake version. Also, buy your flat of strawberries to take home from the vendors set up outside the fest. You’ll pay less.
The second reason to attend the Florida Strawberry Festival is the nightly headliner concerts. Admission is free for grandstand seating, but those are first-come, first-serve. If there is someone you really want to see, it’s worth it to pay for reserved seating.
Here is the line-up of this year’s headliners and reserved ticket prices:
Thursday, Feb. 26 – Bobby Vinton $15/$20 (3:30pm); Alabama $40 (7:30pm)
Friday, Feb. 27 – Mel Tillis $15/$20 (3:30pm); Scotty McCreery $25/$30 (7:30pm)
Saturday, Feb. 28 – MercyMe $20 (3:30pm); Kevin Costner & Modern West $35 (7:30pm)
Sunday, March 1 – Brett Eldredge $20/$25 (3:30pm); Hunter Hayes $40 (7:30pm)
Monday, March 2 – Sawyer Brown $15/$20 (3:30pm); Happy Together Tour $25/$30 (7:30pm)
Tuesday, March 3 – Ronnie Milsap $15/$20 (3:30pm); Sara Evans $20/$25 (7:30pm)
Wednesday, March 4 – Ricky Skaggs $15/$20 (3:30pm); Craig Morgan $20/$25 (7:30pm)
Thursday, March 5 – Oak Ridge Boys $15/$20 (3:30pm); Newsboys $20 (7:30pm)
Friday, March 6 – Loretta Lynn $20/$25 (3:30pm); Boyz II Men $20/$25 (7:30pm)
Saturday, March 7 – Dan + Shay $15/$20 (3:30pm); John Legend $50 (7:30pm)
Sunday, March 8 – Parmalee $15/$20 (3:30pm); Reba McEntire $50 (7:30pm)
Advance tickets can be purchased online, at the Amscot Main Ticket Office located at 2209 W. Oak Avenue in Plant City and over the phone at 813-754-1996.
Admission to the Florida Strawberry Festival is $10 adults, $6 children ages 5-12, and under 5 are free. There are also special days with discounted admission and/or ride bands. Check flstrawberryfestival.com for details.
One final note about attending the Florida Strawberry Festival: there is no official parking lot. Parking is provided by churches, schools, and such, surrounding the festival grounds. They do charge fees to park, which go up the closer you park to the festival.
If you end up going to the Florida Strawberry Festival, let us know what you thought and if you have photos, send us the links. We’d love to see them!
- Universal Studios’ Halloween Horror Nights Offers 2021 Sneak Peek with Greg Nicotero .. #HalloweenHorrorNights #HHN2021 - October 28, 2020
- Dr Phillips Center to Host Six-Month Outdoor ‘Front Yard Festival’ in Downtown Orlando .. @DrPhillipsCtr #OrlandoArts #FrontYardFestival - October 27, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Halloween 2020 In Central Florida .. #OrlandoHalloween #LoveOrlando - October 23, 2020
- Plaza Live Launches Outdoor ‘Front Porch Concerts’ Series .. #OrlandoArts #PlazaLiveOrlando - October 22, 2020
- Out and About: Burger World Tour Dining at Teak Neighborhood Grill .. #OrlandoRestaurants #DiningReview @TeakOrlando - October 21, 2020
- Tame Impala Announces Rescheduled Orlando Tour Date at Amway Center for 2021 .. @AmwayCenter @TameImpala - October 19, 2020
- LEGOLAND Florida Celebrates 9th Birthday with Special Pass Pricing and Peek at 2021 .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #ThemeParkNews - October 16, 2020
- Central Florida Zoo wins AZA award for the Urban Wildlife Information Network .. @CentralFLZoo @CitySanfordFL #CFLAttractions - October 15, 2020
- Out and About: Bottomless Brunching at Cafe Tu Tu Tango in Orlando .. @CafeTuTuTangoFL #OrlandoBrunch #OrlandoRestaurants - October 14, 2020
- Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream and Gideon’s Bakehouse Collaborate for National Dessert Day Oct 14 .. #OrlandoIceCream #OrlandoBakery - October 13, 2020