As the name implies, the strawberry is the main attraction at this fair. There are so many ways to enjoy this sweet treat at the fest, but diehards say you must do at least one shortcake version. Also, buy your flat of strawberries to take home from the vendors set up outside the fest. You’ll pay less.
The second reason to attend the Florida Strawberry Festival is the nightly headliner concerts. Admission is free for grandstand seating, but those are first-come, first-serve. If there is someone you really want to see, it’s worth it to pay for reserved seating.
Here is the line-up of this year’s headliners and reserved ticket prices:
Thursday, Feb. 26 – Bobby Vinton $15/$20 (3:30pm); Alabama $40 (7:30pm)
Friday, Feb. 27 – Mel Tillis $15/$20 (3:30pm); Scotty McCreery $25/$30 (7:30pm)
Saturday, Feb. 28 – MercyMe $20 (3:30pm); Kevin Costner & Modern West $35 (7:30pm)
Sunday, March 1 – Brett Eldredge $20/$25 (3:30pm); Hunter Hayes $40 (7:30pm)
Monday, March 2 – Sawyer Brown $15/$20 (3:30pm); Happy Together Tour $25/$30 (7:30pm)
Tuesday, March 3 – Ronnie Milsap $15/$20 (3:30pm); Sara Evans $20/$25 (7:30pm)
Wednesday, March 4 – Ricky Skaggs $15/$20 (3:30pm); Craig Morgan $20/$25 (7:30pm)
Thursday, March 5 – Oak Ridge Boys $15/$20 (3:30pm); Newsboys $20 (7:30pm)
Friday, March 6 – Loretta Lynn $20/$25 (3:30pm); Boyz II Men $20/$25 (7:30pm)
Saturday, March 7 – Dan + Shay $15/$20 (3:30pm); John Legend $50 (7:30pm)
Sunday, March 8 – Parmalee $15/$20 (3:30pm); Reba McEntire $50 (7:30pm)
Advance tickets can be purchased online, at the Amscot Main Ticket Office located at 2209 W. Oak Avenue in Plant City and over the phone at 813-754-1996.
Admission to the Florida Strawberry Festival is $10 adults, $6 children ages 5-12, and under 5 are free. There are also special days with discounted admission and/or ride bands. Check flstrawberryfestival.com for details.
One final note about attending the Florida Strawberry Festival: there is no official parking lot. Parking is provided by churches, schools, and such, surrounding the festival grounds. They do charge fees to park, which go up the closer you park to the festival.
If you end up going to the Florida Strawberry Festival, let us know what you thought and if you have photos, send us the links. We’d love to see them!
- Where to Find Restaurants Offering Take-Out and Delivery in the Orlando Area .. #SupportLocalRestaurants #GoodToGoOrlando #OrlandoToGo #VisitOrlando - March 28, 2020
- Crayola Experience Orlando Launches Search for “Kid CEO for the Day” .. @VisitCrayolaORL @VisitCrayola - March 27, 2020
- MEGACON™ Orlando Has Been Postponed to June 4-7, 2020 .. @MegaConOrlando #MegaConOrlando - March 24, 2020
- FAIRWINDS Broadway In Orlando Shows ‘Miss Saigon’ and ‘A Bronx Tale’ at Dr. Phillips Center Have Been Cancelled .. @DrPhillipsCtr @MissSaigonUS @ABronxTaleTour #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - March 23, 2020
- ‘Drawn to Life’ by Cirque du Soleil Postpones March Previews at Disney Springs .. @Cirque @WaltDisneyWorld #DrawnToLife - March 18, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s List of Orlando and Central Florida Closures, Postponements, and Cancellations Due to Coronavirus (Continuously Updated) || #LastUpdated March 27 @ 3pm || - March 14, 2020
- Out and About: Trying the Limited Time “Bone In, Bold Flavors” Menu at LongHorn Steakhouse .. @LongHornSteaks #BoneInBoldFlavor - March 13, 2020
- What Coronavirus Means for Orlando’s Economy and How You Can Help .. #Coronavirus #VisitOrlando #LiveLocal - March 12, 2020
- Out and About: Lunch at Huey Magoo’s in Dr. Phillips .. @HueyMagoos #OrlandoEats #DiningReview - March 12, 2020
- Enrique Iglesias And Ricky Martin Co-Headlining Tour Comes to Amway Center in Orlando October 2020 .. #EnriqueIglesias #RickyMartin @AmwayCenter - March 11, 2020