On Friday, February 27, American Gymkhana restaurant will play host to a Flavor Farm Series dinner featuring Chefs Hari Pulapaka and Aarthi Sampath.
Chef Aarthi Sampath is the amazing chef behind the modern Indian creations at American Gymkhana restaurant in Dr. Phillips. Chef Hari Pulapaka is the force behind the menu at Cress Restaurant in Deland.
Together, the two chefs will team up to create a unique tasting menu highlighting some of Florida’s best local ingredients. They will be joined by American Gymkhana mixologist Hemant Pathak and Jenneffer Pulapaka from Cress, who will do the cocktail and wine pairings.
The 5 course tasting menu is $125 per person, $150 with the wine or cocktail pairing. Both come with a mini-cocktail hour, and include tax/gratuity. There are two seatings, at 7pm and 9pm.
For more information, or to purchase your seat at this exclusive dinner, visit the event’s Eventbrite ticket page.
American Gymkhana is located at 7559 W. Sandlake Rd. Visit their website at americangymkhana.com.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Halloween 2020 In Central Florida .. #OrlandoHalloween #LoveOrlando - October 23, 2020
- Plaza Live Launches Outdoor ‘Front Porch Concerts’ Series .. #OrlandoArts #PlazaLiveOrlando - October 22, 2020
- Out and About: Burger World Tour Dining at Teak Neighborhood Grill .. #OrlandoRestaurants #DiningReview @TeakOrlando - October 21, 2020
- Tame Impala Announces Rescheduled Orlando Tour Date at Amway Center for 2021 .. @AmwayCenter @TameImpala - October 19, 2020
- LEGOLAND Florida Celebrates 9th Birthday with Special Pass Pricing and Peek at 2021 .. @LEGOLANDFlorida #ThemeParkNews - October 16, 2020
- Central Florida Zoo wins AZA award for the Urban Wildlife Information Network .. @CentralFLZoo @CitySanfordFL #CFLAttractions - October 15, 2020
- Out and About: Bottomless Brunching at Cafe Tu Tu Tango in Orlando .. @CafeTuTuTangoFL #OrlandoBrunch #OrlandoRestaurants - October 14, 2020
- Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream and Gideon’s Bakehouse Collaborate for National Dessert Day Oct 14 .. #OrlandoIceCream #OrlandoBakery - October 13, 2020
- I-Drive Businesses Form Orlando Entertainment District .. #IDrive #LoveOrlando @IDriveFun - October 13, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For October 12, 2020: Sonny’s BBQ, The New Standard, Tapa Toro, Orlando Meats, Rokka’s Market, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - October 12, 2020