It’s located in the new I-Drive 360 complex at 8371 International Dr, and they will open to the public December 30 from 8pm to midnight, with live music from BlackWater Trio. They will also be passing out samples of their food, and have a full bar available.
They will be open December 31, for those looking to ring in the new year here. There will be live music from The Unfair Advantage, champagne toast at midnight, a confetti canon, balloon drop, party favors and more. Doors open at 8pm, with free cover for the first 100 people. After that, it’s only $10 to party into 2015. VIP tables are available, too.
Tin Roof Orlando will start the new year by opening at 8:30pm on January 1 There will be live music from Lighter Exchange and more food samples passed around, and have a full bar available.
The evening will start at 8:30pm on January 2 and 3, with music from Leonard Brothers on Friday and Johnny Morgan Band on Saturday. Food samples will be available both nights, along with a full bar.
The official opening is set for January 5 at 11am, and I believe the full menu will be available to order, along with the full bar. No word on if there will be entertainment that night.
- Orlando Shakes Hosts 30th Anniversary Season Gala Sept 16, 2018 @OrlandoShakes - July 16, 2018
- Frightened Rabbit Tribute Show at Will’s Pub July 19 to Benefit TWLOHA - July 15, 2018
- Universal Orlando Announces Chucky and Killer Klowns Scare Zones for Halloween Horror Nights 28 #HHN28 - July 13, 2018
- Ellipsis Brewing Marks Six-Month Anniversary with 5 Special Release Brews - July 12, 2018
- Walt Disney World Introduces its Newest Annual Pass and a Summer Pass Add-on - July 11, 2018
- First Narrators Announced for 2018 Candlelight Processional at Epcot - July 11, 2018
- Orlando Story Club Presents ‘What A Mess!’ at The Abbey July 18, 2018 - July 10, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Offers Free Day of Dining with Annual Pass Purchase - July 9, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup July 7, 2018: 33 & Melt, 4 Rivers Smokehouse, Paddlefish, and More - July 7, 2018
- Spooky Empire to Mark 25th Anniversary of Hocus Pocus with Guest Kathy Najimy - July 6, 2018