It’s located in the new I-Drive 360 complex at 8371 International Dr, and they will open to the public December 30 from 8pm to midnight, with live music from BlackWater Trio. They will also be passing out samples of their food, and have a full bar available.
They will be open December 31, for those looking to ring in the new year here. There will be live music from The Unfair Advantage, champagne toast at midnight, a confetti canon, balloon drop, party favors and more. Doors open at 8pm, with free cover for the first 100 people. After that, it’s only $10 to party into 2015. VIP tables are available, too.
Tin Roof Orlando will start the new year by opening at 8:30pm on January 1 There will be live music from Lighter Exchange and more food samples passed around, and have a full bar available.
The evening will start at 8:30pm on January 2 and 3, with music from Leonard Brothers on Friday and Johnny Morgan Band on Saturday. Food samples will be available both nights, along with a full bar.
The official opening is set for January 5 at 11am, and I believe the full menu will be available to order, along with the full bar. No word on if there will be entertainment that night.
- Out and About: Selena Comes to Madame Tussauds Orlando - February 18, 2018
- Walt Disney World Announces Toy Story Land to Open June 30, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 16, 2018: The Glass Knife, MidiCi, Pammie’s Sammies, and More - February 16, 2018
- Universal Orlando Adds Jason Derulo and Jessie J to 2018 Mardi Gras Headliners - February 15, 2018
- MidiCi Kissimmee Hosts #IHeartMidiCi Charity Pizza Drive During Feb 2018 - February 14, 2018
- 140th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 16-18 #silverspursrodeo - February 12, 2018
- Breaking: Walt Disney World Raises Ticket, Pass, and Parking Prices Effective Feb 11, 2018 - February 11, 2018
- Monster Energy Supercross comes to Tampa Feb. 24 + Discount Ticket Code - February 11, 2018
- Cirque du Soleil Brings New Show VOLTA to Tampa Feb 14-Mar 18, 2018 - February 10, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 9, 2018: Pizza Ponte, Lucky’s Market, Fuzzy’s Taco Shop, and More - February 9, 2018