One of the harbingers of the end of the year is when the annual Florida Citrus Parade rolls through downtown Orlando. This year, the event happens on December 30.
Grandstand seating, where the cameras will be, are already sold out, but curbside seating will be available. Get there early if you want a spot, as this is a very popular parade.
The pre-parade show begins at 9pm, and the parade starts at 10am, at the corner of Orange Ave and Robinson Street. The route continues south on Orange Ave, then moves east on Anderson St, to Rosalind Ave, where it turns north. The parade ends at intersection of Rosalind Ave and Robinson St.
The Florida Citrus Parade will be recorded for future broadcast across the U.S., and is syndicated on the military channel America One.
For more information, visit floridacitrusparade.com.
[Photos courtesy Florida Citrus Sports]
- The Masked Singer National Tour Comes to Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center This Summer .. #TheMaskedSinger @DrPhillipsCtr - February 17, 2020
- Orlando’s Exploria Stadium Enters Into New Partnership with PepsiCo Beverages North America .. #Pepsi @OrlandoCitySC @ORLPride - February 16, 2020
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser to Debut at Walt Disney World in 2021 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #StarWars - February 15, 2020
- Fresh Kitchen to Open Lake Mary Location February 24, 2020 .. @EatFreshKitchen - February 14, 2020
- City Works Eatery & Pour House Opens at Disney Springs .. @DisneySprings #CityWorks @CityWorksUS - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Raises Annual Pass Prices Feb 2020 .. #WaltDisneyWorld - February 12, 2020
- Confisco Grille at Universal Orlando’s Islands of Adventure Launches New Global-Inspired Menu .. @UniversalOrlando - February 11, 2020
- Mad Cow Theatre offers free tickets to ‘Last Train to Nibroc’ for WWII Veterans .. @MadCowTheatre - February 10, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Valentine’s Day 2020 in Orlando and Central Florida .. #ValentinesDay - February 9, 2020
- Orlando Wetlands Festival Returns To Fort Christmas Historical Park Feb 15, 2020 .. @CityBeautiful #VisitOrlando - February 8, 2020