One of the best parts of the Christmas season is checking out all the homes decorated in lights for the season. One of Orlando’s best is Christmas In The Shire in south Orlando.
Andrew Albertson, the owner/creator, starts working on decorating in October, and this year’s display includes tens of thousands of lights, along with almost 100 trees inside and out. New themed trees this year include a Wizard of Oz rainbow tree and a New Year’s Eve tree.
Christmas In The Shire is located at 14645 Grand Cove Dr in Hunters Creek. It is open nightly through December 25 from 6pm to 9pm (with weekend nights extended to 10).
For more information visit ChristmasInTheShire.com.
Here is a video preview of what to expect if you go:
[photo courtesy ChristmasInTheShire.com]
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 23, 2018: Pig Floyd’s, Pizza Bruno, Be Our Guest, and More - February 23, 2018
- February 22 is National Margarita Day – Where to Celebrate in the Orlando Area - February 22, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Announces Concert Line-Up For 2018 Food & Wine Fest Starting March 3 - February 21, 2018
- 10th Annual Downtown Food & Wine Fest Returns to Lake Eola Park in Orlando Feb 24-25, 2018 - February 20, 2018
- Sonny’s BBQ Smokin’ Showdown Comes to Orlando March 3 + Win Tickets! #sonnysbbq - February 19, 2018
- Out and About: Selena Comes to Madame Tussauds Orlando - February 18, 2018
- Walt Disney World Announces Toy Story Land to Open June 30, 2018 - February 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup February 16, 2018: The Glass Knife, MidiCi, Pammie’s Sammies, and More - February 16, 2018
- Universal Orlando Adds Jason Derulo and Jessie J to 2018 Mardi Gras Headliners - February 15, 2018
- MidiCi Kissimmee Hosts #IHeartMidiCi Charity Pizza Drive During Feb 2018 - February 14, 2018