During the event, the area in and around the CFE Arena at the University of Central Florida is transformed into a winter wonderland with lights, holiday music and rides.
In addition to the fan favorite Ice Rink Pavilion, the CFE Federal Credit Union Ferris Wheel, Blizzard ride, the Arctic Glide Ice Slide presented by Race Trac and Santa’s Workshop presented by Coca-Cola, there are several free opportunities for all to enjoy, including the Holiday Light Show presented by Orlando Sanford International Airport with thousands of lights choreographed to seasonal musical selections and snow, spun by a live DJ.
Several times throughout the event, they will also be showing free movies outdoors on a two-story screen. Films start at 7pm on Wednesdays, and Fridays and Saturdays at 7pm and 9:30pm. A listing of all scheduled movies can be found online.
Of course, Santa will be making appearances for photo ops. Price for the photos start at $12 for digital, or $13 for hard copies.
It’s free to wander around, and check out the Holiday lights, but there is a charge for the rides ($4.25-$6.50), which include an Ice Slide and a Ferris Wheel. There is also a charge for using the outdoor tented ice skating rink ($12 nightly skating/$19.75 nightly unlimited skate and rides pass), and for carriage rides (starting at $5 per person).
Light Up UCF starts at 5pm Monday through Friday, and at noon on Saturday and Sunday. Tickets for the rides, and more info, is available at the CFE Arena Box Office or online at lightupucf.com.
- Orange County and Visit Orlando Launch ‘#407Day’ Campaign April 7 to Support Local Restaurants .. #OrlandoFoodies #OrlandoToGo #VisitOrlando - April 6, 2020
- Enzian Theater Offering Four New Indie Movies to Stream .. @EnzianTheater @atwdfilm #CorpusChristiFilm @ExtraOrdFilm @SWMYfilm - April 5, 2020
- Southern Fried Sunday to Host Second Free Online #StayHome Music Fest April 5 With Optional Food Supplied by Winter Park’s #NewStandard .. #SFS - April 5, 2020
- SeaWorld Parks Provide Free Online Animal and Nature Classroom Resources .. @SeaWorld #ClassroomResources - April 4, 2020
- Creative City Project Presents “Stimulate the Arts” Online Fundraiser .. @Creative_Proj #OrlandoArts - April 3, 2020
- Orlando’s East End Market Launches Mobile Delivery Service .. @EastEndMkt - April 2, 2020
- Feed the Need Florida to Distribute Meals to Families Impacted by COVID-19 .. #FeedtheNeedFL - March 31, 2020
- Monster Jam World Finals 2020 in Orlando Has Been Cancelled .. @MonsterJam #MonsterJam - March 30, 2020
- Enzian Theater Now Offers On Demand Streaming of Indie Movies .. @EnzianTheater @bacuraufilme @TheBandFilm @TheWhistlers #saintfrances - March 29, 2020
- Southern Fried Sunday to Host Free Online #StayHome Music Fest March 29 With Optional Food Supplied by Winter Park’s #NewStandard .. #SFS - March 28, 2020