Music legend Billy Joel will be kissing off 2014 in style with a concert at Orlando’s Amway Center on December 31. Tickets go on sale to the public November 14, 2014.
With over 150 million albums sold worldwide, the singer/songwriter/composer is the sixth best-selling recording artist of all time and the third best-selling solo artist. His music was the soundtrack to several generations, and his influence can be seen in current artists, as well. Not to mention, he is so high-energy and amazing live.
“It’s a very exciting time to be in Downtown Orlando as it continues to thrive as a vibrant arts scene and world-class venue for entertainment,” said Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer. “I’m excited to announce another major event and invite our community to celebrate the New Year with Billy Joel at the Amway Center. This is yet another example of the Amway Center continuing to deliver on its promise of bringing the very best in live entertainment to our Central Florida community. It will be a Truly Legendary New Year’s eve celebration!”
This special New Year’s Eve performance marks Billy Joel’s first solo headlining appearance in Orlando since 2007.
Tickets to the concert are $49.50 to $149.50. American Express Card Members can purchase tickets before the general public until Thursday, November 13 at 10pm. Tickets will then be available for purchase by the general public beginning 10am on Friday, November 14 via ticketmaster.com, the Amway Center box office, and by calling 800.745.3000.
- Will’s Pub Hosts Poca’s Hottest 7th Annual Sauce Cook-Off & Food Drive April 29, 2018 - April 26, 2018
- Science of Wine Returns to Orlando Science Center on April 28, 2018 @orlandoscience - April 25, 2018
- Theatre UCF Announces New Pegasus Lab Summer 2018 Productions - April 25, 2018
- Beth McKee and Her Swamp Sistas Launch The La La Summer Hope Virtual Food Drive for 2018 #lalasummer - April 24, 2018
- Thomas D. Jones, PhD and Captain Scott D. Altman Inducted into U. S. Astronaut Hall of Fame® at Kennedy Space Center @ExploreSpaceKSC - April 23, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup April 22, 2018: Krispy Kreme, Susuru, Little Blue Donut Co, and More - April 22, 2018
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream Disney’s Animal Kingdom Anniversary Celebration April 22 - April 21, 2018
- Something New is Coming to Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom April 22 - April 21, 2018
- Mamas of The NICU to Host Brunch for NICU Moms at Ace Cafe Orlando May 6, 2018 - April 20, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Extends Seven Seas Food Festival Through April 29 - April 20, 2018