EDM fans mark your calendars for November 7 and 8 – that’s when the Electric Daisy Carnival (EDC) returns to Orlando, setting up this year at Tinker Field.
Now in its fourth incarnation, EDC Orlando will be a two-day adventure bringing together dozens of eclectic artists performing across multiple stages, vibrant art installations, costumed roaming characters, dancers and performers, as well as the festival’s signature full-scale carnival rides for guests to enjoy amid a transformed venue with unique and immersive décor.
New to this year’s festival is a high-flying zip line that will allow attendees to experience an adrenaline filled bird’s eye view of the sweeping festival grounds below.
This year’s event will feature over 60 EDM artists performing on three stages over the two days. Among the musicians and DJs are Cedric Gervais, Steve Aoki, 3LAU, Above & Beyond, Headhunterz, Aly & Fila, Arctic Moon, Emma Hewitt, and more.
EDC Orlando is an 18 and older event, with VIP tickets available for guests 21 and older. Tickets are actually RFID wristbands.
Two-day passes run $51 – $269. Single day tickets run $110 – $179 per day. $1 per ticket will be donated to support nonprofit charitable organizations.
For more information, or to purchase your tickets, visit orlando.electricdaisycarnival.com.
Here is the official trailer for EDC Orlando 2014 to give you a taste of what to expect:
- Orlando’s Exploria Stadium Enters Into New Partnership with PepsiCo Beverages North America .. #Pepsi @OrlandoCitySC @ORLPride - February 16, 2020
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser to Debut at Walt Disney World in 2021 .. @WaltDisneyWorld #StarWars - February 15, 2020
- Fresh Kitchen to Open Lake Mary Location February 24, 2020 .. @EatFreshKitchen - February 14, 2020
- City Works Eatery & Pour House Opens at Disney Springs .. @DisneySprings #CityWorks @CityWorksUS - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Raises Annual Pass Prices Feb 2020 .. #WaltDisneyWorld - February 12, 2020
- Confisco Grille at Universal Orlando’s Islands of Adventure Launches New Global-Inspired Menu .. @UniversalOrlando - February 11, 2020
- Mad Cow Theatre offers free tickets to ‘Last Train to Nibroc’ for WWII Veterans .. @MadCowTheatre - February 10, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Valentine’s Day 2020 in Orlando and Central Florida .. #ValentinesDay - February 9, 2020
- Orlando Wetlands Festival Returns To Fort Christmas Historical Park Feb 15, 2020 .. @CityBeautiful #VisitOrlando - February 8, 2020
- Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra Announces 2020-2021 Season .. @OrlandoPhilOrch #OrlandoArts #OrlandoPhilharmonic - February 7, 2020