Yesterday afternoon we headed out to the Four Seasons Orlando Resort at Walt Disney World. It’s a stunning place, but we were there to check out the Four Seasons Food Truck, which made a stop at the resort as part of it’s east coast tour.
The menu was prepared by Executive Chef Fabrizio Schenardi of the resort’s Ravello restaurant, and had a distinctive Italian flair.
We tried several items off the menu. The first was Arancini al Brasato, a ball of risotto with braised short rib and peas inside, coated in breadcrumbs and fried. It just exploded with flavor in my mouth. Everything was well-balanced, and I could’ve eaten these all day. Thankfully we only had two in the order, and there were other things to try.
Next up was Fett’unta, which was a bruschetta of sorts. The toasted bread was covered with a roasted eggplant spread, then topped with roasted cauliflower, and tomatoes. It had a very earthy flavor, and I think even non-vegetarians would be happy with this.
Our family editor, Carol, tried the Rostelle Sanremasche, which was basically a lamb kebab with citronette and arugula. It was lightly marinated and grilled, and she said it was good.
We finished off with a Bomboloni for dessert. This Italian donut-style offering was stuffed with either vanilla cream or nutella. We had one of each, and it was the perfect ending to the sampling of flavors.
Unfortunately, while the truck was supposed to visit Mall of Milennia and Winter Park Library today, as of yesterday, they were unsure if they could make those stops due to mechanical problems with the truck.
The good news is that if you aren’t able to visit the truck yourself, many of the dishes on the food truck menu can be found on the menus at the resort. The Arancini and the Fett’unta are both starters on the menu at Ravello, while the Bomboloni can be found throughout the resort.
For more information on Ravello or the Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World, visit fourseasons.com/orlando.
- Museum of Illusions Has Opened at ICON Park Orlando .. #MuseumOfIllusionsOrlando @ICONParkOrlando #OrlandoAttractions #TicketDeals - January 19, 2021
- Dinosaur Invasion Returns to Orlando’s Leu Gardens Jan 18-April 18 .. #LeuGardens #Dinosaurs - January 18, 2021
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For January 15, 2021: Gideon’s Bakehouse, Portillo’s, Major’s Project Pop, And More .. #OrlandoRestaurants #OrlandoFoodies - January 15, 2021
- Grande Lakes Orlando to Host Inaugural “Curated Experiences” Event Jan 29-31, 2021 .. #GrandeLakesOrlando #JWMarriottOrlando #Staycation #RitzCarltonOrlando #LuxuryTravel - January 10, 2021
- Gatorland Offers $9.99 Florida Resident Deal For January .. #Gatorland #FLResident - January 8, 2021
- 2021 Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Arts Kicks Off Jan 8 .. #WaltDisneyWorld #EPCOT #Disney - January 6, 2021
- Orlando Fringe Partners With Subly For Increased Accessibility Online .. #OrlandoFringe #Subly #OrlandoArts - January 6, 2021
- New Local Haitian TV Station Debuts in Central Florida .. #AyitiTV #OrlandoTV - January 5, 2021
- Visit Orlando Hires New President & CEO .. #VisitOrlando #OrlandoTourism - January 5, 2021
- Park Hopper Option Returns to Walt Disney World for 2021 .. #WaltDisneyWorld #ParkHopping - January 4, 2021