Yesterday afternoon we headed out to the Four Seasons Orlando Resort at Walt Disney World. It’s a stunning place, but we were there to check out the Four Seasons Food Truck, which made a stop at the resort as part of it’s east coast tour.
The menu was prepared by Executive Chef Fabrizio Schenardi of the resort’s Ravello restaurant, and had a distinctive Italian flair.
We tried several items off the menu. The first was Arancini al Brasato, a ball of risotto with braised short rib and peas inside, coated in breadcrumbs and fried. It just exploded with flavor in my mouth. Everything was well-balanced, and I could’ve eaten these all day. Thankfully we only had two in the order, and there were other things to try.
Next up was Fett’unta, which was a bruschetta of sorts. The toasted bread was covered with a roasted eggplant spread, then topped with roasted cauliflower, and tomatoes. It had a very earthy flavor, and I think even non-vegetarians would be happy with this.
Our family editor, Carol, tried the Rostelle Sanremasche, which was basically a lamb kebab with citronette and arugula. It was lightly marinated and grilled, and she said it was good.
We finished off with a Bomboloni for dessert. This Italian donut-style offering was stuffed with either vanilla cream or nutella. We had one of each, and it was the perfect ending to the sampling of flavors.
Unfortunately, while the truck was supposed to visit Mall of Milennia and Winter Park Library today, as of yesterday, they were unsure if they could make those stops due to mechanical problems with the truck.
The good news is that if you aren’t able to visit the truck yourself, many of the dishes on the food truck menu can be found on the menus at the resort. The Arancini and the Fett’unta are both starters on the menu at Ravello, while the Bomboloni can be found throughout the resort.
For more information on Ravello or the Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World, visit fourseasons.com/orlando.
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For July 5, 2020: The Old Jailhouse, Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream, Chef Bruno Fonseca, Shake Shack, And More .. #OrlandoFoodies #OrlandoRestaurants - July 5, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating The 4th Of July 2020 .. #4thofJuly #Fireworks #Grilling - July 1, 2020
- The Bourne Stuntacular to Grand Open at Universal Orlando June 30, 2020 with Sneak Peek Online June 29 .. #UniversalOrlando #BourneStuntacular #ThemeParkNews - June 29, 2020
- Florida Suspends Alcohol Consumption at Bars Again Due to COVID-19 .. #FloridaBars #DoYourPart - June 28, 2020
- Orange County Florida Launches New “Safer, Stronger, Together” Campaign for Businesses & Residents to Combat COVID-19 Spread .. #DoYourPartORL #VisitOrlando @OrangeCoFL - June 27, 2020
- Walt Disney World to Give Magic Kingdom’s Splash Mountain New ‘The Princess and the Frog’ Theme .. #WaltDisneyWorld #SplashMountain #ThePrincessandtheFrog #Tiana - June 26, 2020
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex to Host ‘MLS is Back’ Tournament This Summer .. #WaltDisneyWorld #ESPN #WWoS #MLSisBack #Soccer - June 21, 2020
- Walt Disney World Cancels Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party for 2020 .. #Disney #MNSSHP #Halloween - June 20, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Father’s Day 2020 .. #FathersDay #VisitOrlando #OrlandoRestaurants - June 18, 2020
- Gatorland Offers Special Florida Resident Rates Through June 30, 2020 .. #Gatorland #FLResident - June 15, 2020